- 17. Unlucky

⨯⨯ WARNING ⨯⨯
this story WILL contain blood, violence, and murder!

if you are uncomfortable with any of the things above, do not read!

⨯⨯ NOTES ⨯⨯
Short chapter! Also sorry, I have no fucking clue how to write Douma's character.

┈┈[ ] [ ]┈┈

"UGH.." I frown as I stare out the window with a bored expression, unsure of what to do,

The red light district is soon...

Right. The red light district, that's going to be a fun arc to live through.

I wonder if they w—

My thoughts were abruptly cut off when something landed on my shoulder,

I glance over to see my raven, standing by on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I tilt my head as the raven stays silent, not cawing out orders or anything.

"Thinking about it, I never gave you a name..." I hum as I pat the raven's head.

"How about.. Sora? It means sky, pretty fitting since you're a raven and all." I suggest as the raven trills, nodding.

"Great! Now, I should probably find something to do... I shouldn't just be sitting inside all day!" I shake my head and stand up, heading towards the door with my raven still on my shoulder.

I walk out the door and towards the butterfly mansion, forgetting about the two demons who live in my estate once again.

The walk was somewhat quick as I arrive at the mansion, opening the doors and walking in, immediately bumping into a wall.

Huh?

Why is there a wall right infront of a door—?

I glance up and see blue eyes looking back down at mine.

Ooh...

"Tomioka?" I blink in surprise, not expecting to see the water pillar here of all places.

He stays silent, not saying anything in response as I sweatdrop.

"So— Uh, what are you doing here?" I ask the male.

"..."

I stay silent, an awkward silence falling over us.

"Er.... here!" I say, quickly taking out a candy and putting it in his hand.

It's become quite the trend for me to randomly hand candy out to people just to make them like me better.

"..."

"I'll be— I'll be going now! Nice to meet you again!" I exclaim before running off towards the garden.

Letting out a sigh of relief when the garden was empty, I plop down on the edge of the engawa.