Three

"What are you looking at?" The boy with cerulean hair that was slicked back, Na Jaemin, spoke to his best friend that was staring out in the distance. "Haechan?" He calls again, when Donghyuck didn't respond the first time.

"Hmm?" Donghyuck pulls his attention away, opening his car door and sliding down into it. Jaemin turns his gaze in the direction of where his friend was looking, trying to figure out what exact caught Donghyuck's attention.

"Who is that insanely hot girl with Renjun and Jeno?" Jaemin questions, as he watched girl with short black hair, navy highlights catching in the lights. There was no doubt that Donghyuck was looking at her, I mean who wouldn't look at her, she was beautiful.

"Get in your car, Jaemin. We are about to race." Donghyuck instructs his slightly younger friend, noticing that Yeonjun, the flagger boy, was readying his flag. "Loser buys dinner." He winks at Jaemin, to which he smirked and slid into his own car.

The six cars in the line up started their engines, roaring to life, the familiar humming resonated throughout Donghyuck's body. His heart beating strongly against his rib cage, adrenaline zapping through his nerve endings as each and everyone of those cars revved their engines.

Yeonjun delicately yet fiercely manoeuvred the flag, dancing it around before slamming it down, signalling the races to start and they did. Donghyuck was no longer Donghyuck, he was Haechan, Fullsun, one of the 'Big 3' racers and ace of the racing community, to the win he goes.

Byeol watched from the railing the bleachers, Renjun to her left and Jeno to her right. The abandoned arena had never looked more alive, the usual metal fencing that separated the asphalt from the stands had been taken down a while ago, letting the audience bask in the glory of being one with the race.

Her eyes immediately locked on to the burning sun Camaro that shot forward the moment the flag hit the ground, followed close behind by the artic Evolution hot on his trail. There was a fairly decent gap between Jaemin's car and the cherry red RX7 that was gaining some speed, followed by the RX8 trying his hardest to move around the RX7 that was making it difficult for him. The Challenger and Cayman falling into the last place, revving, and shifting gears to try and get ahead.

"So how does this work? Is this for fun or what?" Byeol asked the two counterparts as the racers disappeared through the nearest tunnel, taking the race onto the outer roads that twisted and turned with the earth.

"This race is just simply for fun, to start off the season." Renjun answers her, connected his chocolate brown eyes to her round obsidian ones, only just noticing how dark they truly were. "The first race of season is started by the top 5 racer from the Grand Championship last year, however, seeing as two Dream members were in the top 5, they let the 6th place join."

"Okay, I'm going to need a little bit more information than that." She half smiled to the soft featured male. "What the hell is Dream and why do you mean by season and championship?"

"Dream is our team's name, every racer you'll see is apart of team that consist of racers and bidders. The Camaro and Evolution are Haechan and Jaemin, they are apart of our team. The black challenger is Lee Chan, he's apart of Seventeen. The red RX7 is Jeon Soyeon, she is the leader of G-Idle. The colour shifting RX8 is Lee know, he's the oldest member of Stray Kids and the pink Porsche belongs to Kim Yeri, the youngest of Red velvet. They are our biggest competitors." Jeno starts to explain the basis of what was happening around her, giving her names to the people that drive the vehicles racing.

"We have a nine month racing season that runs from March to November, leaving a three month break in between." Renjun grabs her attention again. "We have three major events that happen in those nine months. The Preliminaries, which consist of the top 30 racers, that happens in May. Next is the Semi Finals, that is the top 15 racer which takes place in August. Finally, we have the Grand Championship, that takes place in November and only takes the top 10 racers."