Four

Byeol left the arena first, meaning she arrived at the diner before everyone else, she took the solidarity as the perfect time to pull out her camera. She leaned back against the hood of her car, camera pointed up into the night sky, using the lens to zoom and capture the grooves and crevices of the shining moon.

There was something about the moon that Byeol loved so much, maybe because when the moon was at its highest and shined the brightest, everything is quiet and peaceful, no one is awake, and the streets are empty. She enjoyed the solidarity, thrived in it, yet there was always that tiny bit of her introverted heart that felt so alone at times. She wanted to spend time with friends, but she was her own worst enemy.

The serenity and quiet was cut short very quickly when the rumble of loud engines could be heard running down the road. Haechan's sunny Camaro entered the carpark first, reversing straight into the park next to Byeol. Jaemin's artic Evolution followed in next and repeating the same actions as Haechan, Renjun's bright honeycomb skyline was next and followed by a pearlescent white BMW e46 with branches of baby pink cherry blossoms that were giving the illusion of swaying in the wind.

Haechan and Jaemin jumped out of their cars, walking over to Byeol as she leans against the hood of her Toyota still, camera dropped into her lap. Renjun exited his car with Chenle slipping out of the passenger still, having an animated conversation on the phone to someone while Jeno jumps out the pretty BMW with Jisung following after him.

"Woah! You drive this?" Haechan exclaims as he neared her car, looking over the details that she had added to the car, like the custom body kit and blacked out lights.

"Sure do." Byeol replied on a completely different level of enthusiasm.

Byeol tends to keep quiet amongst big groups, she was able to speak freely amongst Renjun and Jeno because it was only those two, not to mention they both give off easy flowing vibes. She tends shy away from bright and bubbly personalities, yet they always seem to cling to her.

There was nothing wrong with Haechan or his personality, it's bright, sunny, and adoring, she didn't necessarily hate it. Mark was the same, his laugh could make her fall into fits of giggles, he was always smiling, and she loved spending time with him. Maybe the brightness and lovingness reminded her too much of place she used to call home and person she used to be.

Donghyuck was intrigued by her, her naturally pouty lips were nearly always seemed to be closed yet he could see that behind those big, round, beautiful eyes that there was so much more going on. He only formally met this girl an hour ago, there was something pulling him towards her and the more she pulled away, the more intrigued he became.

Donghyuck was known to be the only extrovert out of his friends, he was loud and jokester, his main goal was to make sure everyone was happy around him with smiles and laughs all around. Byeol was the polar opposite of him, but he knew from the way she looked at cars, to the way she was already comfortable around Renjun and the way she raised her eyebrows at him at the arena, he knew there was more to the girl that he found absolutely stunning.

"Why cherry blossoms?" Byeol asked Jeno, looking back and forth between him and the design of his car, she could tell by the sheer aura of Jeno that he had a soft and sweet personality, the car matched him wonderfully, but she was still curious.

"I don't know, there's just something about them that really draws me to them." Jeno replied. "Haechan actually suggested it."

Byeol turned to look at the breathtaking male, his smooth tan skin illuminating in the moonlight, making him like the prince of the night. Byeol would be lying if she said he wasn't good looking because he was. His sharp yet smooth jaw was in prefect proportion to his face, his eyebrows were well kept, and his eye was captivating, but what Byeol found the most precious was the freckles and moles that littered his face and neck, like a constellation in the night sky.