Eleven

"Have you packed everything, Dal." Hajoon asks from his seat, wrapping a heat compression bandage around his knee.

"It's only two nights, Dad." She says as she places her leather duffle down on the ground at the entrance of the shop, waiting for the guys to arrive.

Her father was surprisingly eager for her to go on this trip with her friends, even though she was going to be the only girl amongst six guys, he seemed to be more excited than she was. Byeol made sure to work the extra hours that she was going to miss for the rest of today, it may have left her pretty tired, but at least she wasn't driving for four hours today.

She made sure that her father had everything he needed for the weekend while she wasn't there, he once again told her to stop babying him and that he will be just fine on his own. "I'm just doing my job as a father to make sure you haven't forgotten anything." He says struggling to wrap the heat band.

"If you were doing that, then you would be banning me from going on a trip with six guys and throwing me in my room." She walks over to her dad, taking the bandage in her hands before crouching down and wrapping it for him. "But I suppose you are the cool dad."

"Dal, you're 22 years old, you're old enough to make your own decisions." He places his hands on top of hers once she finished with the bandage. "I'll be here when you need me. Go, have fun. I'm the parent and you're the child, let's act like it."

"Thank you, dad." She smiled at her father. "Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Byeol, that's my line." The two laughed in sync, smiling at one another. "Your friends are here."

Byeol stood up to, indeed, see her friends pulling up to the shop. The Camaro, Evolution and Skyline all pulled into the visitor parking. They may as well have their own reserved spot at this point. Chenle jumped out of Renjun's car, immediately running for Byeol, and tackling her into a hug.

"Hello, Chenle." She giggled, as soon as he let go, Jisung, Jeno and Renjun were next in line. Each of the other guys, after their hug, introduced themselves to her father, who had recently stood up.

Jaemin was next, giving a tight hug, before moving on to introduced himself to Hajoon, almost equally as starstruck as Donghyuck was when he first met the older male. Smiling from ear to ear as they chatted about the car the boys own.

Donghyuck opened his arms in front of Byeol, asking for a hug. She gave him a certain look, making her doe eyes even more round, driving Donghyuck absolutely crazy. "Fine, just because I'm feeling nice today. Also, because you are driving today, and I value my life enough not to piss you off."

"Oh, Moonbyeol, you're making me very happy already." He wrapped his arm tightly around the small girl, she stumbled back lightly, to which Hyuck moved with her, stabilising her. She managed to let a giggle slip through her lips, causing Hyuck to tighten his hold and sway her a little more. "Cute!"

When Donghyuck pulled away from his first hug with Byeol, smiling from ear to ear, to be greeted by Hajoon. "Donghyuck! Good to see you again, son." He extended his hand for handshake to which Hyuck gladly accepted.

"Good to see you too, Sir." Hyuck smiled at the older male, which pulled his extended hand to make it a hug instead.

"Take care of my daughter this weekend. I really like you, don't make me regret it." He whispered in his ear, sending cold shivers down Donghyuck's spine. The older male smiled as he pulled away, as if he didn't just threaten him.

"Oh! Before I forget, I got you a present. I know it's still a few days away but, I wanted to give it to you now." Byeol quickly moved to her car, that was parked in the shop. Pulling out a small yellow box with white bee ribbon tied around it.