Thirty Two

Hyuck had left Byeol on the track to regroup with his friends behind the barrier, Yeri gave me her a quick hug before she walked off to her own car, Lee gives her a high five before repeating the same action. Byeol knew the race was about to start, when Yeonjun had made his way onto the track with his flag.

The three newbies had just rolled up to the starting line, giving each other a quick look before turning their attention back to the track. Byeol didn't know why, but after the look they gave one another, she suddenly felt uneasy with this race tonight.

Yeonjun did his signature dance with the flag before slashing it downwards and causing the racers to jolt forward, wind blowing past him. Byeol shot forward, taking first place immediately, her two friends falling behind her, she smiled as she looked in the rear-view mirror.

The trio had made sure everyone knew they were here to stay and that they were a force to be reckoned with. Hyuck had smiled at the three, watching them lead the pack and duck and weave amongst each other, the sight reminded him of himself with Jaemin and Renjun.

Hyuck noticed the difference in the girl when she was on the track, she was exactly like him when it came to racing. Every time he looked at the girl, he was more and more grateful that she had come into their lives. Byeol slid to first position with Minho behind her and Yeri behind him, as they moved through the tunnel. "Atta girl."

Hyuck was enjoying the race when he felt a presence next to him. "I thought I told you; the Dream racer were banned from racing." Kwon Boa says with her arms crossed against her chest.

"We're not racing." Hyuck says, smirking. "Kim Dalbyeol is not a Dream racer, she's our mechanic. She just so happens to be amazing at racing."

The older women frowned at Hyuck and his loophole, making a 'tch' sound with her teeth. "You win this time Lee, don't get too comfortable." Boa walked away before Hyuck could say anything else, he turned to look at the space that Boa had just occupied, frowning.

It was the way she said it and what she said that had Hyuck questioning whether he actually heard it or not, she's meant to take care of the racers here, but it seems she's out to get them.

The race seemed to be going well so far, but Byeol knew that something was going to happen. They were approaching the spot that had a new name, 'Bermuda'. The racers started calling it that after the newbies joined, it was called that because it was a dead spot in the cameras and racers started having accidents there.

From her first place position, she could see Yeji's car start to speed up and sit right behind Yeri's. Byeol had immediately known what was about to happen and was not having any of it. She jerked her car to the left, giving Minho a hand signal to move forward.

Minho was confused at first, wondering why the girl was suddenly staying at one speed and allowing him to move forward, he didn't question it for too long before following her requests. Minho had taken off into first place, watching just in case anything happened.

Byeol had dropped all the way back to Yeri, gaining her attention and giving her another hand gesture. Byeol had made a mental note to talk to Hyuck about investing in some radios for this time of thing.

Yeri had seem to understand or even read her mind at this point, she quickly shifted and sped up. Once there was enough space between Yeji and Yeri, Byeol slipped right in between the two. She took her foot off the accelerator lightly, allowing Yeri to gain more distance while keeping Yeji at bay.

Yeji tried her hardest to manoeuvre around Byeol, but the girl was stopping her each and every time. Yeji slammed her hand down on her steering wheel as Byeol infuriated her, she tried looking in her mirrors for the other two, not seeing them.