Cold

Cold and pain, the only two things I felt. I was on the ground much as I had been for..... I don't actually know. There were no windows in the cellar so when the sun rose and fell, I was still left in the dark. How did this even happen? I ask myself already knowing the answer. I had been betrayed. That word kept lingering in my mind. They had left me. I bet Ron, Harry, and Hermione weren't even looking for me. But they are your friends, trust them, they will get you out of here. The hopeful thought comforted me. My bones ached as I shivered. I hate the cold. Then I hear footsteps echoing through the empty dungeon. click clack click clack. The heels drew closer and closer.

Harry Hermione and I had all been dragged into Malfoy Manor by two of the death eaters. One of whom I suspect is Fenrir Greyback. He held onto my arm while the other of the death eaters was holding onto Harry, leaving Ron and Hermione in the middle. We had a plan to get in but not a method to escape. How predictable for the famous Harry Potter. Throughout my friendship with him this was a theme. We always had a plan to get into situations but never an escape plan.

Once inside two more of Voldemort's followers grabbed Ron and Hermione. "Let us go!" She ordered as if that would help with anything. In her mind I guess it was worth a shot. "Get Draco" One of the women ordered. Her voice loud and maniac. She grabbed Harry by the hair and tilted his face upwards. A charm had been placed on his face to make him sort of unrecognizable but his scar remained and that is what the evil witch saw.

Draco came to look at Harry who had a wand to his neck as the woman holding him asked, "Well?". The blonde inspected the captive before answering. "I can't be sure.". Lucius was behind him to encourage him, to put it lightly, to look again. "If we deliver Potter to the Dark Lord things will be as they were, we will be back in his favour." Then one of the death eaters spoke "I hope we won't be forgetting who brought him here.". The brunette stepped forward and Harry fell to the ground. "Don't be shy sweetie come over." She drew him closer to where Harry Potter was laying. "Now if this isn't who we think it is Draco, and we call him, he will kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure.". Draco took a longer look. "What is wrong with his face?" The blonde questioned before backing up. "Yes, what is wrong with his face?" She expected answers. "He came to use like that. Probably something he picked up in the forest." One of the men responded. "Could be a stinging jinx. Was it you two" The crazy woman pointed her wand at Hermione and Ron. I was still with Fenrir Greyback not moving, knowing any resistance would prove to be pointless. "Give me their wands. We shall see what their last spell was." She collected the wands from the death eaters. Hermione's wand gave it away. "Ahh, got you.". She spoke before noticing a sword on the side of Greyback's hip. This drives her mad. She was screaming now. All I could think about was how scared I was. No scared isn't the right word. I was terrified. Specifically of this woman. "Put the boys in the cellar. I'm going to have a little chat with this one. Girl to girl."

All of the others were taken to the cellar while I was left up here, with her. I still don't know her name. "I see we haven't been properly introduced I am Bellatrix Lestrange" She laughed again just as maniacally. "And you are?" I refused to answer her. She wanted information, well I wasn't going to give it to her. "I love it when they put up a struggle." She spoke to the crowd. "Crucio!" She shouted and a red beam shot from her wand straight into me. I felt a thousand knives dig into my skin. I tried not to scream but the pain was overbearing. "Ahhhh please stop." I yelled out. Suddenly all of the pain went away. "I'll ask you one more time. What is your name". I am trying to catch my breath. In between gasps I say, "Silver, m-my name is S-Silver LeFay." I pant. The pain had subsided. "Good next question-". She began but was interrupted.

One of the death eaters came up to her and whispered something in her ear. "Gone!" She shouted in fury. "What do you mean they are gone!!" She took her eyes off me and faced the death eater. "How did they get away?" Bellatrix screamed. They had gotten away. I thought to myself. But how? And without me? Did they just forget about me? Don't worry they will come back for you. They are your friends. That hopeful voice came back. Bellatrix gripped me hard and took me down to the cellar where she threw me. My body hit the floor and slid across. I didn't move. I knew it would hurt if I did. I couldn't believe they escaped and didn't bring me with them. This was the only thought on my mind, well the second one. The first being what Bellatrix was going to do to me now that they were gone.

The heel clicks get closer and closer until I can hear the bars being opened. Bellatrix walks over to me and crouches down, grabbing me by my hair. "Now I am going to ask you this question once and one time only." She leans forward so her mouth was right next to my ear. "Where are your friends." Her voice was a harsh whisper. "I don't know." I tremble underneath her. She stands up dropping my head on the ground as she does so. "Wrong answer pet.".