2.

Jisungs pov

,,Where are you going? Its too early for lunch."

"I'm not going to lunch. The principal called me. She said she needed to talk to me. I just hope it's not something you said i did."

"Don't worry Sung, I've confessed everything in the last month."

"Seungmin, I know you so well that sometimes I don't trust you anymore."

,,Nice from you. But go now, don't let her get angry."

I entered the principal's office and there was a couple sitting there. They seemed like nice people.

"Hey Jisung, sit down honey. I have wonderful news for you," said the principal, smiling widely.

Couldn't this be that they want to adopt me? No one ever wanted me, I feel that not even my parents. They seem like very nice people. Please let me be adopted. I'm begging you.

When I was younger, about 8 years old, my family and I went on a trip to the zoo. I saw the biggest animals I had ever seen. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I thought it was probably the best day of my life. Until we left the zoo.

We went to get ice cream since this whole day was a present for my birthday. As we were leaving the ice cream stand, an alarm went off. They immediately announced that an earthquake was starting. Everything started to move under us and I grabbed my mother's sleeve to protect me.We started to run to some kind of shelter, but then everything started to shake even more and I cried like never before. When we hid, I suddenly saw a huge wave coming in our direction. We lived by the coast. My mother took me in her arms and ran with my father to the underground garage. Well, that didn't help either. Mom and dad knew it would not end well."Jisung, baby, remember forever that I love you so much. Don't give up in life, I know how hard it is, but you can do it my love. I love you." Tears began to well up in my mother's eyes as she told me her last I love you.

"Hey Sungie, buddy, we'll always look up on you. When you grow up, you'll find someone, girl or boy, I don't care, and you'll be the happiest boy in the world. And find someone who can cook like your mom. We will always be proud of you. And buy a little kitty, I know you love them. I love you Jisungie."

This was the last sentence I heard from my father. Then the wave hit us. I don't remember anything after that. It must have hit me, but miraculously I survived. I woke up after all that. I had a broken arm and extremely many cuts, from glass from car windows. I didn't see my parents anywhere. Only when I stood up with big difficulty did the rescuers notice me. They quickly ran to me and carried me outside.

Then I was in a hospital in the next town for about 10 days. Then some woman came to pick me up and told me that my parents were dead. I couldn't move. When I heard the news that marked me forever, I started to cry. Extremely.

I cried for hours and hours. I fell asleep from exhaustion. And I woke up here. I have been here for 8 years. Since this day I do not celebrate my birthday and I have an extreme fear of the beach and seas. It was the worst day of my life. Because of the scars on my face and my deep past, no one wanted to adopt me.

"Jisung, this is Mr. and Mrs. Hwang. They came to adopt you." she said with a big smile.

I couldn't believe my ears. Did they really come to adopt me? I was frozen in place. I didn't know what to do. Whether to feel bad because I'm going to leave Seungmin here alone, or to cry with joy that someone finally came to adopt me.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?"I didn't say anything to that, I just hugged the principal with all my strenght. Then I went to pack.

"KIM SEUNGMIN. COME HERE IMMEDIATELY." I shouted and waited for him to come.

"I didn't do anything, what happened there?"

"Seungmin, they want to adopt me," I said with a smile and hugged him.

"Wait, so you're going to leave me here? You're going to visit me, aren't you?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll be here every day. And yet we go to the same school. Don't worry, we'll see each other."

"I'm going to miss you," Seungmin said and pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for about a minute.

"Im gonna miss you too."

HI HONEYS! i love this book so i will try to update everyday. but I will really try. I promise nothing. but enjoy, saranghae<3