4.

"Minho, it's a boy, I'm fucked."

"Minho, are you alive?"

Felix snapped me out of my trance, which consisted of looking at the tiny guy on the couch.

"Hey guys, since you're all here, at least you'll get to know each other," Hyunjin's mom smiled and looked at the boy.

"H-hello, I'm Han Jisung," the boy told us and smiled at us. God, he has a beautiful smile.

Jisungs pov

No one answered and I was starting to worry about what they thought of me. They must think I'm some kind of a fool who doesn't even look good and-

"Hello... Jisung? I'm Lee Minho, a friend of this dumb person who will be your brother from now on." a boy with dark blue hair interrupted my thoughts. He smiled and nudged the boy with longer blond hair, the tallest of them.

"Why are you hitting me, Minho? anyways I'm Hwang Hyunjin, from now on your... brother." Hyunjin said nervously running a hand through his hair.

,,HI I'M LEE FELIX!" said a very excited boy with brown hair and if I could see well he had freckles? Is this even possible in Korea?

I smiled nervously at them and looked down because the floor was very interesting.

"Alright let's go to my room." Hyunjin said and everyone followed him and I felt a little left out. But I don't blame them, who wants to hang out with me.

"Jisung, you can go see them if you want."

,,I'll think about it. Can I go to the room?"

"Sure, call us if you need anything."I just nodded and went to the room.

Well, across from my room was Hyunjins. I heard them having fun. Actually, I wanted too.

I hesitated, but knocked.

Felix opened the door for me. ,,HI! Guys, can Jisung come too? Please."

They both hesitated, but then nodded. A little embarrassed, I sat on the bed and everyone was looking at me.

"So, Jisung, how old are you?" Felix asked.

"16"

"Really? YOU WILL BE IN CLASS WITH ME!!! Finally, I won't be there alone."I smiled. He was cute.

They asked me something for a few minutes, except Minho. He was quiet. He just looked at me.

"Guys, I'm going. It was great meeting you.""See you tomorrow!" Felix shouted and waved at me. I waved at him too and went to the room.

Something about Minho was strange. Hyunjin and Felix were energetic, he wasn't so much.

I took out my small notebook from my backpack. It was brown and had my name written on it. Only Seungmin knew about it and the principal who gave it to me so that I could write my feelings there, that it would help me. I opened it on the clean side. I haven't written there in a while.

I havent written here in a while. But an extreme amount of things has happened in the last few days.

The most important thing, I have a home! Someone finally adopted me! I also have an older brother. His name is Hyunjin. He looks cool. I hope i will be friends with him.

I promised Seungmin that I would visit him, but I live in another city now. I'm also changing schools. But I don't want to. I want to go to my old one, where I had friends, in some way. Well, they werent really my friends. We are going to buy a new phone tomorrow. I would like to have Seungmin's number. He had a phone, but since I was always with him and I didn't have a phone, I didn't need it. But I miss him a lot. Jeongin too. I never wrote about him here because we didn't hang out that much, but he sat with me on the desk at school. He was kind of my friend. But i miss him.

Hyunjin has 2 friends who i saw. One is Felix. He is extremely energetic. But he is cute! He will do to class with me. He seems like the nicest person on the planet. I've known him for an hour, but he never stopped smiling. I think we will be good friends.

The other one, his name is Minho. He is so beautiful. I have never seen a more beautiful person. He has dark blue hair, brown eyes, and what I noticed, he has a nice necklace that he kept playing with. He seems to be quiet because he didn't say a word when I was with them. He only smiled a few times when the guys said something funny. He has a different style of dressing than me. I usually wear black, but I don't think I've seen anything black on him. I'm wearing black skinny jeans (those who have something against skinny jeans should come to their senses), he was wearing green cargos. He had a beautifull white sweater that fit him well. I wear ONLY oversized hoodies. But that style suits him extremely.

I realized what I'm writing here. No, I don't like him. Maybe he just charmed me. Or it was because I saw such a handsome person for the first time. But I will end my thoughts here. No. I do not like him.

I have a beautiful, big room. It also has a bathroom! Its all black and white and has a huge wardrobe. I even have a double bed! But I will be sad there alone. I'll end it here before I start writing anything more.

I closed the journal and put it in a drawer. I was looking at my black nails that Seungmin had painted when he found out I was gay. It wasn't that long ago, that's why they were freshly painted.

I laid down on my bed and thought. I heard laughter from next door, I wanted to go to them again, but it would be embarrassing. With thoughts how my life turned upside down, I fell asleep.

HI HONEYS!! I released a part incredible. I hate how I always say that I will release it the next day, and then I don't do it. I don't have much motivation to write. But I hope I get better. saranghae<3