5.

I woke up at 4am for litterally nothing. I didnt want to wake anybody up, so i just sat at my bed, staring at the pretty paintings on the wall.

After an hour of completely sitting in silence and thinking, i felt thirsty.

I cracked my door open and went down the stairs on my tiptoes, since it was 5am.

When i came to the kichen, i remembered i dont know where are glasses.

I started to search the cupboards, but i couldnt find anything. I opened one of the cupboardas and one plate fell down and broke. Shit. They are gonna hate me.

I started to panic when i heard light footsteps coming. I wanted to atleast hide it, but Hyunjin already stood in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

,,I-I just wanted a glass of water and i coulndt find where glasses were." i said, voice shaky as i was scared that Hyunjin migh tell aunt or someone.

"And why did you broke a plate?"

,,It f-fell down when i opened the cupboard."

"Its fine, just, dont broke things again, okay? I wont tell mom. She can be pretty strict."

"Thanks... can you please show me where are the cups?"

Hyunjin nodded and showed me. Then i got my glass of water and went back to my room.

I went back to the bed and started thinking. Maybe i think too much. What if Hyunjin will hate me? What will i do?

I let my thoughts flow through my mind and eventually fell back asleep.

When i woke up, i heard aunt cooking something in the kitchen. I went to the living room and i was welcomed by the sweet smell coming from kitchen.

We ate breakfast and went to buy my phone and went to my new school to complete the transfering.

When we got home, i saw Hyunjin and his friends on the couch. I froze on the spot and just stared. Minho looked at me and my stunned expression and gave me a small smile.

I unfroze from my spot and from embarassment ran upstairs. I closed the door and slid down the door. I felt blush creep up my cheeks and i hid my head in my hands. God why did i stare. The will thing im some kind of creep. But Minhos smile. Why is he so beautiful. Why does peple like him exist. It should be illegal.

I took out my phone my phone and started organizing it. I downloaded the most used social media apps althrought i didnt know what they do. Like i said, i never had a phone.

Aunt gave me her phone number, in case something happened. They knew about my anxiety attacks and everything, but i dont want them to be scared. I didnt have one in a year. I hope it never comes back. I guess ill need more phone numbers. Atleast Hyunjins.

Tommorow im going to my new school. I hope it will be okay. I hope it will be better than my previos school.

HI HONEYS!! this is kind of a filler chapter, i just needed to write something here. I promise it will get interesting after few chapters. I hate starting chapters. but enjoy reading, saranghae<3