7.

one week later

Minhos pov

Its been a week and I still cant get Jisung out of my head. Its driving me crazy. And the fact he is living in the same house as Hyunjin doesnt help much. I need to get to know him better.

Jisungs pov

The first week of school wasnt the best, but not the worst. Soome certan people made fun of me in the hallways and classes, but Felix was quick to stop them all. Me and Felix became best friends, Im lucky I got him. No one cared for me like Felix does, not even Seungmin. Hyunjin kinda acts lke i dont exist or something, at school he doesnt mutter a word to me, but I dont mind. I just came into his life, I dont think he will ever like me.

But one certain persn hasnt left my head. Minho. He was at Hyunjins place like everyday after school so I saw him quite often. Everytime he looked at me or spoke to me, my heart just exploded. I really want to be atleast his friend, but I bet he wants to be mine.

Now, me and Felix are going home from school, I bet Minho is at Hyunjins place. Me and Felix bid our goodbyes and I went to the front door. I saw Hyunjin and Minho in the backyard, I just kinda ignored them and went to my room. Mom and dad werent home, so I had some time to do things no one kinda knew about.

I was just about to write in my diary when I heard a knock on the door. I was kinda confused, but went to open the door. If I say I was suprised, it was an understatement. I saw Minho with a shy smile plastered on his face.

"Hi Jisung..." said Minho a little shy.

"H-Hi Minho... W-Why are you here?" I mentally slapped my self for stuttering.

"I just came to talk and maybe like...know more about you? I dont know, you just seem very nice."

"O-Oh, of course, come in..." I shyly said and moved out of the way.

"Your room is pretty!"

"T-Thanks..."

"Hey, you dont have to be shy or scared around me. Im not a bad person." Minho smiled at me sweetly.

"I know that, but Im just not used to be around new people..."

"Well, you have known me for over a week, so Im not that new to you"

"Can we talk about something else please?"

"Oh yeah, of course! Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, that wasnt in my intentions!"

"Its okay, I understand. So what do yu want to do?" I asked as I sat at the edge of my bed, avoidng eye contact.

"What do you do in your free time?"

"I like to play guitar, I had one at the orphanage, but i couldnt bring it here. I really liked to play on it. And I like to draw. I was thinking if I could, I would pant something on the plain wall over there." I pointed to kind of a plain wall behind my desk.

"You know, Hyunjin loves to paint and draw. I think if he knew what you want to do to that wall, I think he would approve."

"Really?"

"Yeah, his passion for drawing is beautiful..." Minho said, he looked like he was daydreaming about Hyunjins art.

"I also like to sing, mainly rap, but no one knows that... Only you and Seungmin." I said kinda shyly and sadly.

"Who is Seungmin?" Minho asked curiously.

"My best friend from the orphanage, he was my only friend. I miss him."

"I can be your another friend if you want."

"R-Really?" I asked with a hopefull tone in my voice.

"Yeah, you should be glad I offered you this, because I dont wanna talk to much people. I know Im popular at school, but I like to stay with my friendgroup. You really stand out, in a good way of course!" Minho said enthusiastically, smiling.

"I dont want to be a burden to you..."

"Jisungie, you wont be. As I said, I want to be your friend, something radiating off of you just tells me to be your friend. I would love to be your friend, Jisung."

I hesitated before this but eventually, I asked "C-Can I hug you?"

I was already regretting asking this because of the way Minhos smile faded, but sooned I felt two hands around me and my head on Minhos chest. I froze, but eventually gave into the hug. For some reason, it felt comfortable...

hi honeys! its been a while, but a smaller one! im grateful for every reader reading this. i really love you guys! its not going to be boring after this chapter , i hope yall enjoy this book, saranghae<3