Chapter 5 Back To Bleed

when we get to the camp, we have to get all the able fighters ready, and we have to get ready for an attack, get all the guns out and give out pistols and rifles even if we use up all the ammo on them we are gonna kill them all no hesitation, no mercy we fight for Michal and randy they both lost their lives without a chance to even think about it said logan parking the truck walking to the gate with everyone else behind him as they open the gate heading to the main building 

logan when are we going to tell everyone that we were captured asked Connor walking up the stairs with logan. 

as sone as we can tomorrow then we get all the able body fighters, and we prepare they will be attacking us very sone I can fell it so we must spend the little time we have said logan walking into the main floor of the camp. 

what if we lose logan, we have to get everyone ready to be able to evacuate to that old summer camp said Connor stopping logan as the others get up the stairs silently walking to their rooms 

we will tell everyone tomorrow morning, I'll get all volunteers and able body solders and we will announce outriders return then we say that we are going to war said logan walking to his room. 

logan... we all were talking, and we think we should just... leave this place and bring all the materials that we need nothing more. 

when?

as sone as we can.

who all wants to leave. 

Me, Jenna, Marcus, Shawn, Rory, carry, Mary and you if you wanted too said Connor. 

I can't leave, these are my people i must protect them, but you all are my people... who would I have left here to protect this place asked logan.  

I'm not sure, I know razor said he would stay behind but other than him I'm not sure said Connor hesitantly as he takes the revolver that outrider used and gives it to logan as he hugs him goodbye.

I don't know if I will be there to get there with you all if outrider shows up i will not stop till i know He's dead said logan putting the revolver in his belt and walking into his room slowly walking to his bed thinking of what he has lost and what is coming. 

Logan... hey it's me said carry opening the door and walking to his bed and sitting on the side of the bed comforting him, logan i think this is a good decision I know you won't wanna leave everyone else behind but we should go before outrider tries to follow us and kill us... we are leaving in the morning but we are going to wait to announce it till tomorrow when you get everyone in the cafeteria said carry holding back tears as she hugs logan.

Knock Knock 

come in said logan putting the revolver on his nightstand as Rory, Connor, Jenna, Marcus, Mary, razor, cory, Shawn, all walk into logans room and give him a hug then walk to random spots in his room all holding their things in bags. 

logan we all can't wait to see you again once you get to the campgrounds. I'll make sure to save you a good bunk said Jenna interrupting Connor as they hug then walk out of the room to their room.

logan if it wasn't for you I would be out their starving or dead you opened the door for me and Mary and I can never Imagin what life would've been like if you hadn't and your parents made u keep the door closed ... your my brother said Rory tightly hugging logan as Mary and carry join for a big group hug, then all 3 walk out of the room heading to bed in their room.

man, you saved me from Ikea you and the others all saved me, and I am grateful for that, and I feel horrible for pointing the gun at you... I was going to shoot you! but you still care for me like it never happened and if I would've ignored the radio message outrider would've never come and attacked us and we would still have Michal, randy, Cj and all the others we lost and I know if they could see us right now thy would be proud to see how ready you are to sacrifice yourself for this community and all the people here said Shawn giving logan his hat and walking out of the room.

We can see this place means a lot to you and if you need we are all prepared to stay behind with you and we will help you defend this place even if it means we die but know it would be on us and there is nothing you can do to stop us we will defend this place it's been a sanctuary to us all for more than half a year now said Marcus cory and razor all saluting to logan then walking out leaving logan alone 

mom... dad... what do I do ask logan lying flat on his bed tears running down his face as he closes his eyes falling asleep with all of the items his friends gave him on his bed as logan moves his hand to outrider's revolver and grips it as he sleeps ready for battle even in his sleep.