C1P14: Ironic.

Raiden shoved Granberia after he parried the attack, and now the aura around him has become red.

Granberia, jumping to a good distance, has felt Raiden's immense power going around him. She is now scared of attacking as she feared that she would die in just one successful move or a blunder.

As the cyborg ninja walked around him, he was grinning, the sword dragged on the ground with trails of blood.

The guards who were watching the whole scene broke out were scared of him and fainted, just like the other guards.

Luka: Raiden! Stop!

Raiden stopped and looked at Luka, who only said:

"What's wrong Luka? There's something that needs some fixing."

When Raiden looked again at Granberia...

She was gone.

Monsoon: 'I can't believe you put so much effort in acting. Also, the power was from Blade Wolf. How did she got scared of a dog?'

Sundowner: 'A child would be terrified of my power, both in bed and in the battlefield.'

Raiden's subconscious and everyone inside his mind dove in front of Sundowner, just to give that one eyebrow raised face.

Raiden: 'I didn't act that, that was Blade Wolf, by the way.'

Sam: 'You let the dog scare that Heavenly Knight?'

Blade Wolf: 'She was going to scare the child.'

Armstrong: 'Why are you guys referring to Luka as a child? Isn't his age like somewhere around 15?'

Luka: Raiden......

Raiden: What?

Luka: Who are you? What do the blood on your sword mean?

Raiden: Luka, you wouldn't understand if I told you my story.

Raiden: The blood on my sword are the evil people who do evil things.

The HF Muramasa Blade, which is covered in blood and is still dripping blood is sealed away in Raiden's holster.

Raiden: My stories are another time to tell.

Granberia was chased away.

Luka earned 2000 experience points!

Raiden earned 0 credits.

Alice: Your powers are extraordinary. She went ahead and tested you again, Raiden. It looks like she really likes you.

Raiden: If she likes me then why should she fight me then?

Alice: That's just the kind of woman she is.

Guard A: Uuu....

Guard B: What happened...? Did the Hero win...?

Luka: Hmm.... If I really get the power of the Four Spirits, will I really get stronger like Raiden?

Alice: I think, yes. If they deem you worthy, you'll make their power your own.

Luka: Alright, I believe you. I'm gonna become stronger like Raiden!

Raiden: And when you get the Four Spirits, challenge me to a fight.

Luka: No...........

Luka: So Alice, where are they located at?

Alice: Are you really going to ask me that? Asking the Monster Lord about how to gain power to defeat the Monster Lord.