🍋C2P3: Very High and Very Dry

This is all written on a tablet but the tablet is a Windows 10. Not sure how someone sneaked Monster Girl Quest in that tablet.

___

Luka POV

Alice stared right into my eyes after saying that.

Suddenly, a disturbing grin flashes across her face.

Alice: ...Won't you give this flower some nutrients? Of course, you know what those nutrients are?

Luka: Eh...? Uwa!

Alice's winding tail wraps around my body, sealing my movements. She reaches out towards my pants, and slowly starts to lower them down.

Luka: Wh... What are you doing!?

Alice: Didn't I say it? Giving this flower some nutrients. Let it absorb plenty of your semen, so it can grow nice and healthy.

Alice's hair begins to move as if it has a will of its own.

The hair winds around my penis until it's completely entangled.

Luka: Ahh... What is... This...?

A slight tickling sensation attacks me, as her smooth hair winds and wraps around me. The strange feeling of her silky hair, moving and slightly tightening around me makes me moan before I can stop myself.

Alice: When my hair wraps around someone, it sends them into a trance. If I wrap my hair around a man like this... It's a one-hit kill.

Alice: Hora... My hair is wrapping round and round your penis... With your lower body being wrapped in pleasure, it feels like you're going to come, doesn't it?

Luka: Ahhh....

Her silky hair moves all around, rubbing and slightly tickling every inch of my penis. Just as she sais, every time her hair tightens around me, it feels like ecstasy is taking away control of my body.

The trance state feels like I'm going to come any instant, but I try to hold it out at the last second.

Luka: N... No... Not this...

Alice: Hehe... Being stubborn? That patience... Shall I see how long it can hold out?

The hair around my dick starts to move back and forth, each strand of hair crawling and creeping up and down. My body shakes as the smooth strands lovingly caress me.

Luka: Ahhh! S... Stop...

Alice: Hora, hora hora... That sensitive tip... I'll slowly tickle it...

Alice: With my hair playing with your penis, are you still able to stand it? You can't, right? Hehe....

Her strands of silky silver hair continue to crawl up and down my penis, gently tickling and rubbing me as they continue to slowly caress my shaft.

Alice: Hehe... Next, I'll gradually tighten it...

Alice: Horahorahora... Well? You can't take it any longer, can you?

Her soft hair gently starts to gradually tighten around me. The tiny strands wrap around even under the tip of my penis, a sensitive spot I've never felt touched before.

Luka: Ahhh....

As if already in a trance, I sigh at the stimulation from her hair. Exhausted from the pleasure, I embrace it, and give my body over to Alice's hair.

Alice: Hehe, already gave up.... If you're doing that, you must have liked the taste of pleasure from my hair...

Alice: All that's left is for my hair to finish you off... Now, let my hair suck you up plenty of your semen...