2 Olegie Tiktok

Oliver POV:

Regie and I are in his room and idk I haven't really talked to him in a month, ngl it was kinda nice having him back, it's has been a month ever since we all met. "Hey Regie soo what Tiktok trend should we do?" I asked Regie didn't respond. Why isn't he responding well maybe it's cuz he is lying on his bed, texting someone on his phone, and laughing. I bet it's that girl, he doesn't even look at me anymore. At this rate, I rather have Darren as my partner he is not even focused. "HELLO EARTH TO REGIE! ARE YOU FOCUS REGIE, IF YOUR NOT I'LL ASK MANAGER TY TO SWITCH YOU WITH SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY FOCUSES." I said in a resentful voice. "Finee Oli don't need to yell calm down cuh. I found this trend let's do that." Calm down SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN, YOUR THE ONE NOT COOPERATING HERE. "What trend?" I said in my best calm voice.

Regie POV:

I showed him a trend that I wanted to do, it's dance to bachata. I looked over to Oliver, his face was reddish. "Isn't that a little too much?" Oliver said quavering. Damn, he looks so cute rn, usually, he is a person that is never is scared or afraid to do anything. Seeing this makes my heart melt. "Hey, it's a popular Tiktok trend." I said Oliver responded "Fine, let's do it."

(https://www.youtube.com/shorts/p5y5WP4Hb64) - The dance but with audio 34+35- Ariana Grande

No one POV :

They watch the dance a couple of times, learned it then listen to the music And started recording. Oliver put his hand on Regie's neck, and while Regie holds his waist, they moved side to side while lip singing.

Reg- Can you stay up all night? (All night)
Oli -Fuck me 'til the daylight (daylight)
Reg- 34, 35 (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, 35, babe)
Reg -Can you stay up all night? (Can you stay?)
Oli -Fuck me 'til the daylight (can you stay?)
Oli - 34, 35 (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Oliver POV:
"Ok nice we finish recording, let's go back to the middle of the house'' I walk to the door. Suddenly someone pulled my hand and pinned me against the wall. "No need to go back that fast, I bet the others are still recording." Regie leans closer and whispered, "Why not we do something else." I feel my ears and face becoming red. "Uhh, I'll head back to the middle byee" I try to make my right arm out of his grip and run into my room. My heart is like a train pounding down the tracks.

OMG! WTH WAS THAT?! First was the Tiktok, he stared at me so intensely while we danced, I thought I was going to get eaten by him. Then he sang the lyrics like he really meant it, like usual, he would be laughing at this type of stuff, but this time he put on a straight face. THEN HE PINNED ME AGAINST THE WALL. What does this mean...... is he just playing with me or does he like me back?

HEYY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! I wish all of you stay healthy and may your wishes come true! I'll try to update every week :) Thx for the read lol hope you continue to enjoy it.

新年快樂

祝大家

身體健康、心想事成、万事如意!

希望你能拿到很多紅包🧧:)