3 Disaster

Since I have my own room, I was bored so I just decided to walk around the house and visit the boys. I went into Ryan and Seb's room, they are live on twitch playing Minecraft, I stayed there to talk to the stars for a while then left to see the other boys. Then I went into Justin and Darren's room and saw they are playing smash together. I decided to play a few rounds and left. Afterward, I went to Kane and manager Ty's room, but when I knocked on their door, manager ty opened the door and mouthed the word we are calling mom rn can you come back later pls? I did the ok sign and close the door quietly as I could. I get that their mom must be worried about Kane since he recently finish back surgery, but thankfully he is fine and now slowly recovering. Lastly, I went to Regie's room. I saw his door slightly open but ofc it's impolite to walk straight into someone's room without knocking. I was about to knock until I heard Regie said "Damn ok Jackie umm your one of my best girl    friend, Oliver is annoying af, Darren's pen*s is small. " Am I really that annoying? I guess Regie is dating you too congrats.  I ran back into my room.

Regie POV:

I heard someone come to my front door, then suddenly heard some sobs. I looked out through the crack to see who it was but I only saw a fluffy black hair with a black and white star stripe shirt. OH SHIT, IT'S OLIVER DID HE HEAR WHAT I SAID OH NO I MESS UP. "JACKIE I THINK OLIVER MISUNDERSTOOD  WHAT I SAID AB THE 2 LIES ONE TRUTH GTG BYE." "K bye don't let your future bf be sad" Jackie said

(Jackie is the girl that Regie has been hanging out with a lot)

Hey guys ty for the comments and reads! It really gives me motivation to write :)
Pls write more comments and even follow too ? That would def make my day 
Luv you guys 💜

Ik my chapters are short but I promise I would update frequently. Either in few days or in a week nothing longer :)