7. 18+ Punishment 7

Oliver POV:
"he-hey reg-ie we rea-lly shouldn't be doing this" " Hmm you didn't say that to the random dude that you grind on grinded on that random man did you?" Regie responded with slight anger in his tone.  "I -I didn't-MMH" 

Regie kissed him on the lips roughly, Oliver responded to the kiss, and Regie patted his thigh then Oliver jumped onto his arms. They roughly made out from the living room climbing lots of staircases until they reached Regie's room. Regie opened the door and pin Oliver onto the bed. "Wait here baby, take off all your clothes then lie and don't move." Regie said with a husky voice. "o-ok" I

Today I will be fucked so badly oh god am I going to die, Regie is mad at me since I grinned at a man, I didn't even notice I was drunk. He told me to take off my clothes and wait for him, maybe if I get out the window he wouldn't find me, nah prob not the best idea I would prob get injured so badly, I should listen to him. So I took off all my clothes and lay on Regie's bed waiting anxiously. 

Regie POV:
I went to get the things I needed, Oliver doesn't know what is coming for him, this is a lesson to teach him not to be a naughty boy. I hope he will learn and enjoy this because I am definitely gonna enjoy this. I went back  to my room, I saw his beautiful body that I have been waiting ages to see, but I guess I gonna make it more beautiful tonight. I walked behind Oliver and putted a blindfold on his eyes.

Oliver POV:
Oh god  why did Regie put a blindfold on my eyes I can't see what he is doing shit. Suddenly I felt Regie hand holding both of my hands together and felt a cold metal touched my skin, I shivered of the sudden feeling, now both of my arms are stuck above my head, pretty sure he handcuffed me on the bed frame. "Get ready baby boy you will have a long night. " Regie said with a husky and sexy voice. 

Regie POV:
I smirked at this view, him handcuff on the bed and he couldn't do anything about it, I was in control. "Open your mouth and suck "I said Oliver obeyed and sucked my fingers. After a while I pulled my fingers out, and put my index finger in his ass. Oliver looks like he was in pain for a bit then "Mmhh~Ahh~" started coming out of his mouth. Then I putted my middle finger in his ass and started scissoring him. 

Oliver POV:
Omg, Regie put his fingers in my ass, it did hurt at first, but then suddenly this pleasurable feeling hit me and I couldn't stop moaning. I still can't believe me Oliver Moy, the leader of NSB is getting fucked by Regie Macalino.  He found my spot and hit it so many times and I couldn't stop moaning. I was near my high and then suddenly he pulled  his fingers out I wined at the sudden lost of touched. "Regie what are you doing""shh be patient baby boy." Regie said The worse thing is  I can't even see what he is doing. I heard rustling sound and a lid of  something opened. Unexpectedly I felt something on my dick and ass, and it started moving. "AHHH~MMH~ AHHH~ REGIE WHAT IS THIS?!" I asked with surprisement "It's a vibrator and a cock ring. I'll be back in 30 min enjoy." Regie said with a teasing voice"Noo come back AH~" "Baby boy have fun" OMG Regie be killing me rn, ISTG HE MADE THE VIBRATOR UP TO THE MAX LEVEL! HE EVEN PUT A COCK RING ON ME IS HE SERIOUS, I WANNA CUM SO BAD! I guess I have to wait oh shit.

HIII  sorry for not writing for like so long lol, I kinda lost my motivation to write. TYY for the wait and comments. If you can please follow and make more comments don't be shy :) I promise part 2 will be out soon cuz I don't really like writing long things.   Luv u 💜 

Btw did any of you get tickets to the tour?