Prologue

Naturally the movie starts with the Sins showing how strong they are.

They attack Aquarius and Leo'ss team.
Enter epic battle of your choice main points.Aquarius is defeated easily by Pride.He enlarges his hands and claps.
The shockwave's drive her water away and she is knocked out.(What that's what you get for being most powerful one on the team.New bad guys always flex on you to show their stronger.)

Sag realizes their outmatched and orders a retreat.She may not be a leader but she was the smartest one on the team so everyone tends to listen to her.Well almost of them.Leo refuses and attacks the Sins with fire.Wrath is replies in kind angrily.Leo's flame is totally engulfed in Wrath's.Leo is also knocked out.

Sag tries to save him but faster than the eye could see she is hit on the head with a sheathed sword.Courtesy of Sloth who looked bored.

Before she passes out she orders Gemini to distract them.Gemini creates an army of hundreds of clones.The clones swarm the Sins.Envy is is intrigued by this ability so naturally he steals it.With a single touch of the original all the clones disappear.
Envy uses Gemini's power to make his own army and whale on Gemini.

With all the others taken out Libra tells Virgo to flee while Libra uses increased gravity to hold them back.She makes a big  'Tho shall not pass' speech of how she won't let them hurt Virgo pouring every bit of her power into the attack.

This works well on the Sins.It is b/c they get their power from the sins and desire they personify.Since Libra was a warrior of justice her attack managed to hold them back for long.However eventually Gluttony devours the gravitational field she created.She collapses from exhaustion.

Virgo had wanted to stay and help but she knew she couldn't do well in a fight and wasting Libra's sacrifice would have been too cruel.So she grew dove wings and flew away while Libra held them back.

Lust scoffs and fires an energy attack at her.Virgo is wounded severely and trapped in an enchantment but manages to breaks free and fly away.

Surprised she wasn't taken down by her attack Lust muses it's probably she was the Virgo(virgin) zodiac and lust have little effect on her.
She grows bat wings of her and offers to go after her but Greed tells her not to bother.He says they will retrieve her in time.

He creates gold chains that bind the 5 zodiacs(Leo,Sag,Gemini,Aquarius and Libra) the chains start to absorb their energy and power a gate he manifested.

A hidden figure is shown behind the gate and Greed declares that soon Death shall be freed and destroy this world.