Scene 1

(Insert opening titles.Those words that appear in the beginning of a movie (producer,directed by and stuff),epic musical song etcetera etcetera....

And end with the title.

SINS OF THE ZODIACS

I like that title.At first people would think it reads  signs, then they would think it misses the "g", and finally they would realize it's a pun.Any way back to our movie.)

The scene starts with the rest of the Zodiacs practicing their Combo moves.

Taurus exasperated as he tries to convince Cancer and Aries to fight together than against eachother.

Them not listening as they fought shouting at each other.At the tournament Cancer was stronger than Aries but now that Aries had learnt how to use elemental explosive power they were close rivals.

Scorpio and Pisces were working on a combo move of her making a bubble sphere and him poisoning it to make a poison sphere that can be used for defense and attack.Only problem Scorpio needed to enter the sphere if he  planned to use it for defense and he had a problem holding his breath b/c he really didn't care if he lived or not.

Another "only" problem the poison would affect Pisces too.He was giving her small dosages of it to build up her immunity while she was teaching him how to hold his breath underwater.

Cap was mostly slacking off on his training and teasing them and enjoying all the colors Pisces face turned.

His fun was cut short when Virgo came crashing into their base wonded.

(P.S their base was a  giant flying/moving arena which also happened to contain rooms,pools and all sort of luxurious stuff.An apology gift from Eastern signs for trying to invade them.
The 12 Zodiacs living and interacting in one house/mansion/arena?It's been done before, but that is a whole other miniseries worth of imaginative situations.Back to story.)

For a second Cap is worried but once they determined her injuries are non-fatal and she starts to slowly heals herself he goes back to his cheerful self and asks her who did this to her(whom is he going to rip apart violently.)

She tells them of the Sins and how they have taken the others captive.

Aries declares they have to go save their friends.

Cancer says he doesn't care about the others but he is always ready for a fight.

Scorpio's reply went from "Do we really have to." into "Fine.Whatever" when Pisces scowled at him.

Taurus knew a bit about the Sins so he isn't sure if the kids could handle such a threat.Well they had no choice and the kids have grown more powerful.

He declares the six of them would go while Virgo stays and heals her wounds.

They set of on a mission to save their comrades.