Authors Cut 1:Ann Jumps off a Ship

Dear Readers,

This author occasionally has very vivid imaginations, that unfortunately doesn't end up in the chapters. However they will give more insight to the story, and the characters.Authors cut, will be a sort of an end credit for the chapters. Where some moments will be described a little bit more. Hope you will enjoy reading these excerpts along with the main story, and will keep you entertained throughout the week.

Written with love,

Decievedevil. (You can also reach me on Decievedevil@gmail.com)

——————————————————————

"All aboard!" The anchor weighed in. The bridge connecting the ship to the port was slowly pulling away. Ann was shaking looking at the note and the rings in her hand. "He...he loves me...my husband...my husband...WAIT! WAIT! Good sir! Please let me off this ship now!"

Excuse me Miss. We are already pushing back can't you see the bridge is already retracting! MISS IT'S NOT SAFE!  BE CAREFUL LADY!"

She ran up to the edge of the platform and threw her satchel across to the deck to gauge the distance and mostly to keep her most precious things safe...the declaration of love from her beloved.

Before the sailor could hold on to her Ann had taken a deep breath, closed her eyes and ran over the bridge as fast as she could. She was hoping to god for a safe landing on to the wooden deck below her.

"AAAARGH!" SLURP...BLURP... she tumbled, her head nearly missed the deck as she fell head first into the deep sea.

"OYE HELP HELP THAT WOMAN! SHES DROWNING!"

Ann was pulled back to the shore by two sailors who dived in and dragged her out from the bottom of the narrow sea.

"LADY YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND! The water here is still deep! Now you have delayed the whole crew and the passengers! Was it this urgent for you to get off the ship?"

The captain of the ship came down on her, huffing and puffing!

Ann almost suffocating, picked up her satchel and sprung on her feet. She was wreaking havoc and she couldn't care less!

"Sorry...If I don't...I will regret if for the rest of my life...my life...My life is HERE...He is waiting for me! HE LOVES ME!" She shouted back, as the sailors and passengers kept staring at her odd epiphany that halted their journey.

"GREAT this is why I tell you single young women on ships are nothing but bad luck captain!" An old toothless sailor kept shaking his head.

"Ah come on now...whoever she jumped off this ship might be worth it!" The captain winked.

"Huh god help his soul!" The grumpy old sailor rolled his eyes.