When sun meets the moon

Shivaay kept knocking on the church door until the annoyed priest opened up.

"Yes young man? What are you doing here at this hour?"

"Err...I'd like to get married!" He blurted out.

"Ahem...Young man now that's a good thing! Wish you well!" He was about to close the door on his face, when he blocked it.

"Father...I'd like to get married right now!" The priest lowered his spectacles and looked at him suspiciously.

"Aren't you the bloke our English Teacher Ann, got betrothed to? I'm afraid I cannot bless a second marriage of someone who is already married. Does Ann know you are even here?"

"Err she doesn't...I mean I am getting married for the second time yes..." The annoyed priest closed the door again, when Shivaay yelled angrily.

"LISTEN UP REVEREND! I WANT TO GET MARRIED TO MY WIFE AGAIN! RIGHT NOW...RIGHT HERE!"

"Err...So you want to get married to Ann in church?"

"YES"

"What's with the yelling now? You are in the holy house of god...tone it down young man!" The reverend shook his head in disapproval.

"So what say dear reverend...would you be kind to get us married again tonight?" He nodded, and Shivaay almost jumped up in joy.

"OM...RUDRA...HE SAYS YES!" He gleefully embraced the priest, who got startled.

"Brace yourself young man...I've never seen someone this enthusiastic to get married! Alright I'll see you in an hour..."

"Om...Rudra..Hurry up we have a lot of work to do!"

The three brothers, got to work, and started decorating the church hall with yellow flowers Ann liked. Shivaay had asked the help of his little street friends too. Saahil and his friends, who loved their teacher Didi, so much lit up a pathway of candles, and decorated with flower petals. "Rudra time to put that expensive music lessons to a good use! Can you play the wedding march?" Omkara asked, and Rudra shrugged.

"Err...Not certain..but I am sure something along the line!"

"That's fine I'll take it that there will be some music!"

Daadi and Gauri arrived with confetti, gifts, and sweets, they managed to buy off the street hawkers, on their way to the church. Daadi was enthusiastic, as she had never been inside a church before. She kept asking the reverend questions, like what are the pews for, why are their candles burning at the alter and the meaning of the murals of the angels? He patiently answered her,despite his  suspicious glances at Shivaay. He clearly didn't approve of him for some reason.

Finally the quaint modest church was looking like one from a page of a fairy tale. "Alright everyone take your seat's now...let's get this done before it's midnight!" The reverend gathered everybody. Daadi, Gauri, and Tej sat on the front pew. Saahil and the clan cheerfully occupied the next. Omkara and Rudra stood beside an impatient Shivaay, who kept looking at the candle lit pathway. Where was she? What was taking her so long?

"Err...Bhaiya...Not to startle you..but if we are all here...how on earth is Bhabi going to get here?" Rudra reminded everybody, who had clearly forgotten the most important person of the day. The bride!