Chapter Seven

First Person
Everything around me was cold, bare back laying on cold metal. Blinding lights made my head pound as I weakly sat upright, looking around the padded grey room. "W-Where...?" My body felt exhausted, but that didn't stop my from remembering everything that had happened. "Captain?" I asked, my voice softer than the beeping in the room. I looked down to see wires attached to my right arm, brow furrowing in pain as a zap hit the nape of my neck and causing my body to fall limp against the table.

"So he's finally awake." The voice was so deep and dominating that it caused my heart to stop. Despite my willingness my body froze, eyes locking onto the broad frame of a muscular man as he approached. He stood above my head and held a needle in his hand, smirking deviously. I swallowed thickly as he uncapped it, trying to force myself to move with no avail. "We're going to have a lot of fun you and I." He began, inserting the needle into my arm as my blood ran cold. He pushed in the liquid and the world around me grew fuzzier and fuzzier until it suddenly went black.

When his eyes opened he found himself strapped to the bed, ropes digging into his wrists. He desperately tries to free himself to no avail when the doors slammed open, he flipped feeling the cool breeze against his bare skin. Eyes clenched tightly as a hand touches his cheek. He sucks in a breath, expecting the feel the cold metal of a knife running along his chest.

"Piers? Piers open your eyes it's me." His eyes opened wide, staring deeply into that of Jake's. His breathing slowed, watching him nervously as he felt cold metal touching his wrists and ankles. His body felt frozen, unable to move as pain erupted along ever part of him. "Goddamn... what happened to you?"

"I-I don't remember..." He whispered, voice so hoarse it made him cough painfully and clutch at his chest. Jake sighed, shaking his head as he approached and helped the other drink from a container filled with water.

Piers had never been so desperate for something in his life until this very moment. When he had finished Jake looked away from Piers' very naked body. "So, what do you think happened?"

"I don't wanna know Jake..." He answered honestly. "If I don't think about it nothing can have happened other than torture..."

"Maybe dude didn't go that far?"

"Please stop talking... I can't-"

"Piers!" He viably flinched when Chris crushed him in his arms. "It's good to see you alive!"

"Chris give him some space." Jake spoke, pushing Chris back from him. He looked over, watching as the smaller males chest heaved up and down quickly. He placed a hand gently on his shoulder and helped him to calm down before pushing him forward to get off the table. "Let's get him something to wear guys. Can't risk him naked like this."

"Why? You enjoy what you see?" Chris shot back, eyes narrowing.

"It's not about feelings Chris. He's fucking cold, got tortured. Maybe worse. We need to keep him safe and get him out of here." He snarled, lips twitching as he pushes Chris back more. "Now are you gonna help me Redfield or not?"

Chris' eyes narrowed before he sighed and nodded. "Of course." He helped the male into clothes and helped him back to their main squad. Piers noticed the body of the man who had attacked him earlier, lifeless and bloodied.

"What happened?" He had whispered and Jake gently grabbed onto his arm and leaned close, breathing lightly into his ear.

"Me." Hearing the dominance Jake answered him with made him shiver and look innocently into his eyes, catching the interest in the ginger's eyes.

"All for me?"

Jake looked away and shook his head. "For your psycho Cap-" it was like the world turned to slow motion as the floor beneath Piers fell, causing him to yell out and barely have his hand caught by Jake. This didn't work well as Jake was brought down into the depths of darkness with him.

As they fell Piers braces for a painful landing, but felt Jake holding him close as his back slammed into a stony wall and hit the ground below. Jake was the first one to awaken as be groaned, sitting up and rubbing his shoulder. He saw Piers and crawled to him, gingerly shaking him awake.

His saw the male's nose scrunch up and his eyes slowly open and stare into his. "It's gonna be alright."

"I think you're cute." He blinked hearing Piers as  the said shorter male giggled for a moment.

"You're just in pain."

"This is a nice view of you."

"What?!"

"You on top of me, pinning me down~" He chuckles shyly and reaches up to touch his cheek.

"Piers are you okay?"

"Hehe"

"I'm gonna check you over alright?" He sighed when Piers eagerly nodded, wiggling slightly beneath him. He rolled his eyes and gently touched the males shoulders and slowly brought his arms down until he was holding onto the males waist. He went quiet when he heard Piers suck in a pained breath and pressed lightly on the spot. The male gasped and pushed away at Jake, which the male happily complied. "You're hurt."

"You... where...?" Piers sat up with a pained grunt and looked around the darkness.

"Dunno..." Jake answered honestly, taking Piers' hand in his. "And I did come here for you..."

"Really? Why? I thought you hated me."

"I do... er... at least I thought I did..." He confessed and looked down at his hand holding the other males. "But..."

Piers waited, watching the perplexed look on the red haired males face. "But that may be different now?"

"Yeah." Jake replied, shaking his head. "Goddamn..." The male helped the male to stand and pulled an arm over his shoulder. "Let's get you outta here and back to your family."

"But... then we can talk about it right?"

"About what?"

"Our feelings?"

"Oh... uh... sure..."

"Yeah okay."

"Piers?!"

"Jake?!"

"Is that...? Sherry?? What is she doing here?"

"Maybe she wanted to help you, see you again?"