The Beginning

WEDNESDAY'S POV

It's been a few weeks since i have joined nevermore. I can't handle this thing i call my roommate. She's so hyper. and colorful. the total opposite. I guess they say opposite attract. but she is horrible. the music she plays, the colors she wears. I can't handle it. 

ENID'S POV

For the past few weeks since Wednesday started at nevermore i have tried my best for her to befriend me. but nothing seems to work. when she walked in, i was astounded by the beauty she is. But she obviously hates me. i just want to be around her. i want to talk to her. i want to learn about her. i love when she's focused on something. it's adorable how she scrunched her nose and rubs her tongue against her teeth. I love her so much and i have only known her for a few weeks. 

WEDNESDAY'S POV

i was sitting at my desk writing my novel on my type writer when i get this feeling as if someone is watching me. i know this feeling well-

"i know you're staring Sinclair." I say.

"sorry, i- i uh, just zoned out." she replied. She's been randomly watching me a lot lately. i wonder why. But i didn't think to much about it until i heard a knock at the door. i get up and open the door to find Ajax, Enid's annoying boyfriend. He makes me angry. i don't know why. i just want to beat him. he doesn't deserve a girl like enid- wait. did i just say that. no i didn't.

"Hey babe!" Enid says, as she gets up to go to the door.

Ajax walks in as he says, "Hey E. What are you doing?" i glare at him. hoping he notices. i hate him. anytime i see him i want to puke, and not in the good way. 

ENID'S POV

Wednesday get's so jealous when Ajax is around, I love it. I don't really like Ajax but i don't want to break up with him and hurt him. I've recently thought about maybe talking to Wednesday about it, but knowing her she won't do anything. I want to tell her so bad how i feel, but i know she doesn't feel the same. 

(chapters short sorry. im tired and i work in the morning. also my first story so tell me if you have any advice. thanks :])