Woah-

WARNING:SMUT

ENIDS POV
"Hey Wednesday?" I say already shaking.
"Yes pup?" She responds. She has to know what she's doing to me. I cant take it. She smiles when she says pup like she knows it turns me on. What do I do.

WEDNESDAYS POV
I've finally accepted the fact that I like her. I want my hands on her. I want my lips on hers I can't take it anymore. I call her pup and can't help but smile because of how cute she is when she blushes.
"Spit it out- pup." I say.
"I- I uh, well Wednesday-" she stutters.
"I don't have all day" I respond. She fell silent. I was smirking at this. I knew what she was going to say. I stood up and grab her hips somewhat aggressively. I pulled her in and kissed her. The taste of her lips was incredible.  Our lips slowly pulled apart as I smirked.

ENIDS POV
She- She just kissed me. She knows what she's doing, I can't take it. I kiss her again and again. As she pushes me up against the wall. Her hands on my back. It's getting hard to breath.
"So, what is it pup?" She says, smirking at the fact she knows I'm soaked right now.
"I- um" is what I manage to get out.
"Would you like to continue?" She asked. I nod my head yes as she slowly starts sucking on my neck leaving marks.

WEDNESDAYS POV
I love this. She's so hot- I can't believe this is happening. I can tell she's wet which is making me wet. I spin her around and push her onto my bed as I get on top of her. She lightly moans at this. I look at her and say "you like that? ... Pup." In a strong manner. I want her to know who's in charge right now.
"Ye- yes." She says. I smirk and continue kissing her while she moans from me rubbing myself on top of her. She grabs my hand so I stop and says "let me." While she smirks. I feel her hand drift up my skirt before I stop her and softly bite her neck. Causing her to moan even louder.

ENIDS POV
"Sto- stop teasing me." I say through my moans as she's biting me.
"I'm in charge mutt." She says sternly.  I start to whimper. Her hands slowly go up my shirt rubbing my back. Before going down to my skirt with her face. She looks up at me to make sure it's okay. I nod my head before letting out a slight moan. She slowly puts two of her fingers in me and starts pumping in and out. I start to moan louder.
"Oh- Wednesday." I moan.
"Yes pup?" She says smirking.
"I'm gonna-" I manage to say before she cuts me off by taking out her fingers and inserting her tongue. I start to moan louder as I'm about to finish. I finish in her mouth and she swallows smirking at me, before kissing my cheek and getting up to go to the bathroom.

WEDNESDAY POV
As I get up she just lays there on my bed. I can't believe I like her. But I do. I mean I just had sex with her. That wasn't the plan. But seeing how turned on she was by me calling her pup made me so wet I couldn't take it. I needed her. Right her right now. I clean myself up before leaving the bathroom. I look on my bed to see Enid still on my bed where I left her. She was smiling. It was cute. I go to my desk and start typing. As she gets up and walks over to me.

ENIDS POV
I cant believe that just happened. Wednesday Addams just kissed me, No had SEX with me. I was to stunned. I see her walk out the bathroom and go to her desk. I get up and go to her. I whisper "who said we were done?" Before turning her around in her chair.

(Okay. This will mainly be fluff but some smut here and there. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY LET ALONE SMUT! So im sorry for mistakes. And yes the next chapter will also be smut. But after that not for a minute okay? Good.)