Were we done yet?

WARNING:SMUT

WEDNESDAYS POV
She turns me around in my chair smiling. I like this Enid.
"Enid- I need to write." I say before she cuts me off.
"You can in a minute," she says, "I know you're wet too. You seemed to be touching yourself." I look at her stunned. I was, but she's just so hot I couldn't take it. She kneels down onto the floor and looks up at me.

ENIDS POV
I found it so sexy when she was doing that. But she wouldn't let me help her. I kneel down onto the floor and look up at her for approval. She approves and I slowly start to kiss the inside of her thighs. She put her hands on my shoulders before I entered her. She lets out a soft moan. Which turned me on again. I start to go faster to hear her more. As she tightens her grip on me.

WEDNESDAY POV
"Enid-" I moan. This was so sexy and hot I didn't expect it from her. She knew what she was doing to me.
"Mhm?" She hums still inside me. I grab her back and tighten my grip as I get closer. She starts to go faster and I moan loudly before finishing on her. She looks up at me and smiles.
"You're as red as a tomato wens." She says. As I sit there staring at her. She's so beautiful. She gets up and washes up.

ENIDS POV
I came out of the bathroom to Wednesday pointed at her type writer again. But this time not typing. I walked over to her desk and asked her if she was okay.
"You okay wens?" I ask.
"Hm? Oh- yeah I'm fine." She responds. I look at her emotionless face before going to my bed. I start to scroll my phone when she walks over to me and gets in my bed. She snuggled up to me and just laid with me.

WEDNESDAYS POV
I didn't know what to do. That was amazing. I tried typing but my mind could only think about what just happened. So I got up and laid with her. I just wanted to be with her.

(Way shorter than the last one but smut is not ky thing. Sorry)