The Fast and The Furriest

🤍🕷🐢Y/n POV🐢🕷🤍

All the light turn on with a click.

The lights all got to Donnie who was standing center stage.

Me, Raph, Leo and Mikey were sitting off to the side.

Donnie wanted to show us something. He made

I was sorta of excited. Since he inventions we're either puts us in danger or the best thing ever existed.

"Berthen, before you is my master piece." Donnie was always a dramatic person. " the culmination of my skills untied into one glorious enterprise! Lady and gentlemen! Behold th-" before  Donnie  could say anything Leo interrupts.

"Ooh! Is it the drill!" Leo suggests. "The drill you made when we were fighting this silverfish!"

"Ugh, no that is still in beta." Donnie explains.

"LAME!" a Raph yells.

"But this is better. Much much better! I give you the-"

"Is it even cooler! Even bigger drill?!" Mikey inter puts. He make s a hand movement showing bigger.

"Guys shut up! He clearly is trying to show us!" I yell.

"Thank you Y/n and no it is not a drill! This is the big surprise!" Donnie pulls down the rope which lifts up the curtain.

And behind him was!

Nothing....

"Tas and da!" Donnie lifts up his arms showing nothing behind him.

"YAY," Mikey yells ensuiscally. " a sewer full of nothing!"

"Huh?!" Donnie asks.

"Am so proud of you!" Mikey continues.

"What?!" Donnie turns around. "Where did it go?!"

Donnie falls to the ground in a defeat position.

"I built us an amazing vehicle!" He slams his fist down on the ground. "WHO STOLE OUR TURTLE TANK!!!"

I think I knew who...

TIMESKIP

Above the city of New York

We were peering down below of a high building to see if we could see the Turtle tank from here.

Donnie was real mad about who took it.

"Hey this is a real problem Donnie they steal your tank thing!" Raph says as he looks at Donnie

"Now you can focus on the drill!" Mikey says as he looks on the bright side.

"They also must know where are lair is! It must be somebody who penetrated our inner circle" Raph says as he rubs his chin.

"Maybe it is someone we know for years..." Donnie glares off to the distance.

TIMESKIP.

I sigh. My brother think who stole it was APRIL.

WHich I thought was stupid.

I think it's Dad cuz he's the one who lives with us and should be the main suspect.

We were at her door and they were about to bust it down.

"Guys am pretty sure it's dad" I mutter but no one cares to listen.

Donnie kicks down the door and Raph rolls in.

This is going to end badly for us I can feel it.

I walk in with my hand on my head.

April was sitting on the couch with Mayhem.