Chapter ~ 7🥀

~you're drunk~

"Huh? Hmmm, wanna know a secret?" Cora giggled

"Huh? Hmmm, wanna know a secret?" Cora giggled. He nods, "come closer then!" She says and my hand turns into a tight fist. She whispered something to him and I lost my control. I march up to the both of them and tuck my hand around her waist,
"Mind telling me that secret as well?" I smile.
I don't know what has come over me, never cared who Cora was with and what she did with them, but that has suddenly changed.

She hiccuped,"X-Xavier!" She giggled making grabby hands at me.

"You're drunk," she shakes her head.

"I'm not, where have you been?"

"I've been talking to someone," I turn my gase to August, I've never liked him. "We're not gonna be staying till the party ends, I'm sorry about that. I have to take Cora home." He nods.

"I told you, I'm not drunk!" She whispers.

"Sure you're not." I help her stand up and we leave.

~•••~

"Wanna dance Xavier?" Cora asks, moving her body around. We were in the living room, we just got back.

"There's no music," I shrug.

"Wait-" she takes out her phone from her purse and puts on 'Too close' by Next. "Easy peasy. Now, dance with me." She wraps her hands around my neck and grinds up and down my body. I grab her by the waist and hold her in place.

"What secret did you tell August?" She gestures for mr to come closer and when I do she whispers in my ear,

"It's a secret!"

"But you told August."

"You can't know."

"But I want to know," she sighs.

"Fine, I'm not-" she looks me in the eyes, "you really wanna know?" I nod. "Kiss me then I'll tell you," she giggles.

I lift her face with my index finger and our lips meet in a kiss, she immediately takes the lead and deepens the kiss. She jumps on me and wraps both her legs around my waist.

I could get used to drunk Cora.

I use a hand to support her and the other I use to unzip my dress.
I place her on the couch and remove her bra, lord is she beautiful naked. I run my tongue from her collarbone to her abdomen then back to her succulent breast, I let my tongue play with her nipple and she lets out a moan, a sound that lights a certain flame in me. With a swift move I tear the black lacey pantie she is wearing. She raised her leg and put it on my shoulder. And I bend to pleasure her, I flick my tongue up and down, one finger. . . two fingers, I use my thumb to rub against her sweet spot. She arched her back and grind her hips, her boobs bobbing up and down, her whole body starting to twitch.

Heated. An intense moment, on my knees on the couch, Cora on her back in front of me, her legs locked over my shoulders, ass raised, hips thrusting. I hold her thighs, lift her up and down, again and again lowering her with more aggression each time. Now faster, her whimpers turn into moaning. Now short quick movements.

Her moans become one long uncontrolled climax. I drop her, pushing down on her pelvis, I lean back, my hips rolling. Cora tightens her legs pulling me in tight, screaming. . . Too loud.

I cover her mouth with my  and she bites down on it. Our breaths heavy, my drops from my face and lands on her cheek, I wipe it off and take her lips in mine again.

"Let's go wash up."  I carry her from the couch.

"I shouldn't fall for you." She whispers, a tear rolling down her cheek.

It's Friday again and I'm back!!! Honestly I don't know how I feel about this chapter :cryemote:.
Wdyt?!!! It's short so I might publish chapter 8 tomorrow! :)

~Toons <3