Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Seokjin's POV

This is my first day as a husband, it feels so broken, married to someone I don't love. Someone who suddenly came and broke my calm. If it wasn't for my grandfather, I wouldn't want to marry this man. The first day I lived with him, I only saw him come home late and drunk. Even a woman came to take him, that woman looks like a bitch. I can clearly see how messy my husband's body is.

He's still in the living room, I didn't move him last night and this morning I saw him still there, still sleeping in his bitch-smelling clothes. Is this what people say marriage is fun? I even wanted to divorce the first day I married this man.

I go to my office, I don't care about my husband, I don't wake him up, I also don't care what he will do.

My mom called me as I was on my way to work, I picked it up.

"Hello"

"Morning Seokjin"

"Morning eomma"

"What are you doing? How was your first night as a husband?"

"Eomma.. why should I marry him? Do you know? He came home with another woman and drunk"

"Jin, what can eomma help you? Eomma can't do anything, you know how your granpa was, he was very strict and felt that what was in front of his eyes was the right thing, eomma was sure he would change"

"No, he won't change, I'm not the one who can change him, eomma, I want to divorce him"

"Jin, marriage is not something that can be played with like this, eomma knows you both married without love but be patient"

"I don't love him eomma and I hate grandpa"

I hung up the phone. I really hate my grandfather, he always imposes his own will. He didn't want his company to go bankrupt and marrying me off to his best friend's grandson was the best choice.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I arrived at the office, my assistant Taehyung approached me in my room, he brought me today's agenda while looking at me with a face full of questions.

"If you want to ask about my marriage, forget it, I'm not interested in discussing that man"

"What happened? This is your first day as a husband"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Jin, we've been friends for almost 4 years and you still don't want to share your problems with me?"

"Tae, this is not a problem that I can share with you, if it is possible I want this problem to stop here"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, he didn't touch me at all, but I'm thankful because he didn't touch me"

"Maybe you forgot, he kissed you on your wedding day yesterday"

"Tae!!"

"I'm sorry, but it's true"

"That's not a kiss, get out if you still want to discuss it, I'm not in the mood"

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

It was 8 pm, I came home after having dinner with Taehyung. I don't want to meet him at home, it feels like a nightmare when I meet him. I came home and there was no one there. He wasn't even home yet. I think he got drunk and fucked a lot of women and men out there.

After taking a shower, I put on my skincare, apply body lotion on my body and spray perfume on my pajamas, I always do it, I like something that smells good. I want to get ready for bed but I hear the door open, I'm sure it's him. I opened my bedroom door and saw him come in, my guess was right, he was not drunk but he brought women to my house, our house.

"Ah I'm sorry, but who are you?" the woman said.

"I should be asking, who are you? I'm his husband" The woman was shocked and turned to Jungkook.

"Just ignore him, he just needs my money, let's go to our room" Jungkook took the woman to the guest room beside mine.

"Stop!" They stopped and Jungkook turned to look at me.

"Wait for me inside" He kissed the woman in front of me and opened the guest room door for her, then came over to me.

"What's wrong with you?" he said.

"Me? I think you forgot that we are married, you are my husband, but you go around bringing other women into this house without my permission?"

"You think this is your house? My father bought this house, this is my house! And don't meddle with what's none of your business"

"But I am your husband!"

"You're not! I know you married me just for money, I'm sure your company could go bankrupt if you don't marry me"

"Then why did you marry me? If you know I only need your money" he came to me and stood right in front of me, I tried to be strong and hold back my tears, I don't want to look weak in front of him.

"Have you never been taught the word 'thank you'? That's all you have to say to me." He left, went into the guest room and slammed the door and locked it. My legs were very weak at that time. Can you imagine being in my position at that time? My own husband brought a woman to be fucked in our own house.

I went to my room, called Taehyung and said I would stay at his house. I couldn't go back to my parents' house or my father would be furious with me. I brought clothes for me to work tomorrow, and took my jacket and left the house. I really hate the world of marriage.