Chapter 10

Chapter 10

After breakfast they decided to go home, Jin was just focused on looking out the window at that time, Jin knew Jungkook took him home because he wanted to go see Jennie, he said that last night. Even though Jin's heart hurts, he has to look strong and be fine. He won't win if he looks weak in front of Jungkook.

His phone rang just then, Jin looked and it was Yoongi, he picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey Jin"

"Hey"

"Are you busy?"

"No, what's wrong?"

"I want to take you to lunch, do you want?"

"Lunch? Yeah sure"

"I will pick you up"

"No, I'll be there"

"Okay, I'll wait for you at In Cafe"

"Okay"

"Be careful Jin"

"You too Yoongi" Jungkook turned his head when Jin said the name. But he looked back at the front, he felt jealous hearing his name. But why should he be jealous? He doesn't love Jin.

"Could you drop me at the next stop?" Jin said.

"Yes"

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Jungkook dropped Jin at the bus stop and left him there. He rushed to Jennie's house but his heart felt heavy leaving Jin there.

When he arrived at Jennie's house, he heard Jennie was on the phone with someone, it wasn't clear what the conversation was about but it looked very serious and when Jennie saw Jungkook she immediately turned off the phone.

"Hey when are you coming?"

"I missed you" Jennie walked over to Jungkook and kissed him.

"Are you still nauseous?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, still feeling nauseous this morning"

"Now?"

"Not anymore"

"Should we go to the doctor?"

"No, I mean I'm fine"

"Who called you?"

"He's just my friend, are you hungry? How about we go out for lunch?"

"Yeah, that's a great idea"

"Come on" Jennie took her bag and took Jungkook's hand.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Meanwhile, in another place, Jin and Yoongi had met at In Cafe. They sat facing the food in front of them.

"How are you?" Yoongi said.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm fine too, how's your husband?"

"What's wrong with my husband?"

"Ah nothing, I'm just curious, I hope he treats you well" Jin just nodded.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"If he hurts you, you don't need to worry, I'm here" Jin just stared at Yoongi.

"What do you mean?"

"I've liked you for a long time but didn't dare to say it and the news about your marriage came out, to be honest I was very surprised at the time but... Jin, do you love your husband?"

"Yoongi.. I'm sorry, but for me it's not about love, when I get married there is only one principle of my life, I will not turn to another with or without love. So as long as he is still my husband, whatever he does I will stay with him even though i don't love him"

"Why?"

"Because my mother said marriage was not something to be trifled with"

"Then why did you marry him? If you don't love him"

"Yoongi, there are things I can't explain to you, but I appreciate what you've said to me, you're very kind to me"

"Tell me if he hurt you"

"He's my husband Yoongi, if he hurts me, no one can repay him besides me" Jin just smiled.