Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The next day

Jungkook woke up from his deep sleep. He hadn't been sleeping that well lately. He opened his eyes and saw Jin wasn't there. Only him in that bed. He looked at the clock and it was already 11 am. He didn't even hear the alarm on his phone go off. As he sat down suddenly the door opened to make him surprised. He saw Jin who was only wearing an oversized shirt on his body, making his body look even more attractive.

"I thought you were still sleeping" Jin approached Jungkook and pecked his lips.

"Do you want to take a shower first? I've prepared lunch" when Jin was about to leave the room he stopped.

"And Jennie called you earlier, but don't worry, I didn't pick up, you can meet her after lunch" Jin came out of the room.

Jungkook looked at his phone and sure enough, there were a lot of missed calls from Jennie. So he tried to call her back.

"Yah!! Why didn't you pick up my phone?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Aren't you working? I came to your office and--"

"What? Why did you come to my office? Jennie if my grandpa came and saw you--"

"I don't care!! Where are you?"

"I am at home"

"I'll be there now!"

"No, I'm going to your place--" Jennie immediately hung up the phone.

"Shit!!" Jungkook muttered

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

After taking a shower Jungkook came out and he saw Jin at the dining table, just seeing Jin's body from behind could make Jungkook tempted. Jin turned around and was surprised to see Jungkook watching him.

"What's wrong? Come here, let's eat" for the first time they ate together, sitting across from each other for lunch.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing"

"I am your husband, you can do anything to me, don't just look at it, can it give you pleasure?"

"Don't tease me"

"Why?" Jin just looked at him  but it was enough to awaken Jungkook's desire. He stood up and walked over to Jin.

"Don't be like that to me" Jin stood in front of Jungkook.

"Why?" Jungkook pulled Jin and kissed him, lifting Jin to the dining table.

"Jungkook .. there is food here"

"I don't care" Jungkook kissed Jin's neck, he knows the part he likes the most besides Jin's lips.

"Ahhhh..Jungkook.." Jungkook pulled Jin's shirt and took it off.

"Jungkook.."

"Don't ask me to stop..."

"No, but.. there are guests" Jungkook stopped and the bell sounded.

"Jungkook.."

"Put your clothes on" Jungkook picked up Jin's shirt on the floor and put it on Jin.

"Who's coming?"

"That must be Jennie" Jin just lowered his head when Jungkook opened the door.

Jennie came in and saw Jin coming down from the dining table, he fixed his clothes.

"What did you do with him?" Jennie said while looking at Jungkook.

"Jennie, I can explain to you."

"What did you do to that bitch!" Jin approached them and Jennie could clearly see the hickey on Jin's neck.

"What?" Jin said

"You bitch!" When Jennie wanted to slap Jin, Jungkook stopped her.

"Jennie! Enough! What are you doing?" Jungkook said.

"You defended him?"

"What are you doing Jennie? Haven't I told you, you have to know what is your position between me and Jungkook, I am his husband, he is my husband and you? Who are you?" Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"Jin..." Jungkook said

"The decision is yours, I explained it last night"

"But--"

"Jungkook! You promised to marry me!" Jennie said and Jungkook just looked at Jin. Jin removed his hand from Jungkook.

"Go away, I don't want to hear anything about you two" Jin said.

"Jin..."

"What? Your silence is a decision, so go, I know you want to be with her"

"He kicked you out, that means he doesn't need you! Come with me, and divorce him"

"Yes, divorce me, remember what I said last night" Jin just smiled. But when Jennie pulled Jungkook's hand, Jungkook brushed it off.

"I won't divorce him" Jungkook turned and faced Jennie.

"What? Then what about this baby? You have to be responsible"

"I'm okay, you can go" Jin just whispered from behind Jungkook's body.

"I will never forget what happened, that's the best you gave as my husband"

"Enough Jin! Jennie, you better go now, I'll talk about everything with you but not here"

"Why! I want you to divorce him, right now!"

"Jennie! Just go away!" Jungkook said