Chapter 5

Chapter 5

3 days passed

It wasn't Jin's honeymoon, it was just a nightmare for him. He keeps crying every night, thinking about what Jungkook did to him. He dared to slap Jin just because he didn't pick up his phone. Jin just spent his time with Yoongi, they both went places and talked about many things. Unlike Jungkook who only spends his time making love to that woman.

That day, Yoongi had to go back to Seoul, he couldn't leave his job for too long. There were some meetings that he couldn't postpone and he felt guilty for leaving Jin there alone. But Jin assured him that he was okay. He still had 4 days left and he didn't know what to do without Yoongi, but he couldn't keep Yoongi there.

That night Jin decided to have dinner at the hotel restaurant, he went and saw Jungkook already there with Jennie. Jin ignored them and ordered his dinner. He kept looking at the both of them. Jungkook didn't let go of his hands from Jennie, he even kept looking into Jennie's eyes with a smile on his face, something he never did to Jin.

He saw his husband being so kind to other people, he smothered Jennie's cheek while he slapped Jin's cheek. Suddenly Jin wasn't hungry and decided to leave there. He returned to his room and cried in his bed. Why does it feel this painful? is this the world of marriage?

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Seokjin's POV

Two months passed

I haven't talked to him since he slapped me, we sleep in separate rooms, he still likes to bring Jennie home and sleep with her. He didn't see me anymore in the house. It hurts so much, I want to do what he did to me but I can't, I don't want to because I'm not him.

That night when I came home from work, I was very tired, my head was very dizzy, but when I got home, I heard a woman's voice in the guest room. I know it was Jennie, but she sounded angry, then she came out of the room and was surprised to see me standing not far from my room. I saw her crying and Jungkook came out of the room.

"What's wrong with you?"

"It's none of your business" Jungkook said.

"Of course this is his business! I'm pregnant, he said he will be responsible with this baby, but I don't want to be a second wife, I want him to divorce you"

"Jennie! I told you, I can't divorce him or I will lose my company" Jungkook said.

"I don't care! Marry me or I will drop this baby!" Jennie left and Jungkook chased after her.

I still can't say anything, my body is shaking so much. My head is very dizzy, my chest is very tight. I still can't catch what she said, my vision was very blurry at that time and I fainted.

The next day

I woke up, opened my eyes in the same place when I fainted. My head is still dizzy. I tried to get up and open the guest room but Jungkook wasn't there. He didn't come home, he chose to chase the woman instead of explaining everything to me. I'm back crying in my bed. My husband got another woman pregnant.

I didn't work that day, my head still felt dizzy, I chose to rest at home. He came back at 4pm, very messy. I don't think he's sleeping.

"Explain to me" he stop before walking into his room.

"I will marry her"

"W-what?" I got up from the sofa and approached him.

"Are you crazy? You easily said that when you married me, I'm your husband Jungkook"

"But we don't love each other"

"Do you love her? Does she love you?"

"That is none of your business"

"Of course it's my business, I'm your husband!" He slapped me again.

"You are not my husband! She is pregnant and I will be responsible for my actions, I will still marry her with or without your permission"

"Divorce me!"

"That won't happen, I'm sure your grandfather won't accept it"

"I don't care about that! If you want to be with her, just divorce me!"

"I will not divorce you!" He wanted to go to his room but I pulled him, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

"Why did you do this to me? What did I do wrong to you huh? You got what you wanted, that woman is pregnant! She will be your wife! Then what am I here for? Divorce me!"

"Let me go!" He pushed me until I fell to the floor.

"Don't ever touch me! Tonight I'll stay with her! If you say anything to my family, I'll make sure your life won't be happy Jin"

"Why are you so mean to me? I hate you so much!!!"

"I don't care" He walks into his room and I just cry on the floor.