Chapter 28

Chapter 28
Short Chapter

Jungkook was tidying up the files on his desk when his mother called and told him that his grandfather had died. Jungkook immediately rushed to the hospital and saw his parents already there in a state of crying. He went to his mother and hugged her tightly.

"Eomma.."

"Jungkook.. your grandfather, he's gone" His mother cried in Jungkook's arms. His tears didn't stop flowing, he knew how hard his grandfather was when he educated him, but he knew that his grandfather did it all for his family.

The news of his grandfather's died had also been spread by Jungkook's parents. They gathered at the funeral home for their last meeting. One by one friends and clients who knew his grandfather came, gave flowers and said goodbye to his grandfather.

Jungkook stood beside his parents, he just stared at the photo of his grandfather who was surrounded by white roses. He once disappointed his grandfather and made his grandfather very angry. He felt guilty because he hadn't given his best as an apology.

"Jin" his mother said, the name made Jungkook turn his head and he saw Jin with a little girl beside him.

"Eomma, appa.." Jin hugged Jungkook's parents and put a flower in front of his grandfather's photo.

"Grandpa.. it's Jieun, Jieun is coming" Jieun said and put the flower where Jin put it. Jungkook was surprised to hear the name the girl called.

Jin just looked at Jungkook and smiled then left the room, Jungkook turned to his parents and they just nodded as if they understood what Jungkook meant. Jungkook immediately ran after Jin.

"Jin.." Jin stopped and Jieun turned to Jungkook, Jin turned when Jungkook approached them.

"Hey" Jin said.

"I'm sorry for your grandpa" Jungkook just looked at the girl beside Jin.

"Jieun, Jeon Jieun" Jungkook looked at Jin, he didn't expect Jin to give the name he gave to his daughter.

"Hey Jieun.." Jungkook knelt in front of Jieun.

"Hi uncle" Jungkook's tears fell as he called him uncle.

"Jieun, he's not your uncle, he's your father" Jin said.

"It's okay, she can call me whatever she want, can I give you a hug?" Jungkook said and Jieun turned to Jin before she nodded and Jungkook hugged her.