Chapter 6

"8:22pm"
(Emily's POV)
He opens the passenger door for me, "Thank you 🤭", he smiles and says "you're welcome". He comes in the car and plays my favorite song.

On the way home

It's almost 9:30pm and I was starting to feel hungry, "Alex, I'm getting hungry." He turns and looks at me and asks did I want anything to eat, I nod my head, "Yes please, can I have some It's Just Wings🥺??"

Alex's POV

We're here at Its Just Wings, I asked her what did she want from here. "12 piece boneless barbecue wings with fries pleaseeee, I'll pay for it." While she has a baby face. I told her no and that I will pay for it, but she still wouldn't let me.

She kept handing me the card so I took it, but I'm not giving them her card.. I'll pay for it. I ordered her food and got me a little something as well, she gives me a hug and thanks me. I love her so much.

It's about to be 10pm, so I asked her is she ready to go. "Yes please, I'm tired." I took her home safely. I miss her already.

Emily POV

I'm sitting in my bed, so bored.. I grab my laptop and call Alex. He quickly answers, "Hey Alex I missed you so much😊". He said he misses me more, but I know that's a lie cause I miss him more than he misses me. I just wish he knew I like him so much.

I kept yawning a lot and so I place my laptop on my desk and then I fall asleep. I started having bad dreams and felt like I was about to have a panic attack. I hear Alex yelling my name out of nowhere, "EMILY!! EMILY WAKE UP!!"

I wake up, crying while Alex is asking me is everything alright. I nod my head, just being glad it wasn't real. "I'm fine, I was just having a bad dream. Thanks for checking on me."