3. How wonderful. + Chokey Chant

i love newjeans with all my heart
they ate, devoured, took the plate and gobbled it too
uh idk if i like this but enjoy 😨
here is some angst for you 🤭
————————————————————

It was just another boring day at school.

Go to school, learn, free time, learn, leave. That's the pattern almost everyday. Some days the Prefects have to stay behind for meetings but that's pretty much it.

Until today.

*You got me looking for attention,
You got me looking for attention*

Apparently we have an important project in history this week for class and we need to do it in pairs. And it was assigned.

God was not in my favor apparently because guess who I got as my partner? Hortensia. Whyyyyyy?!?!

"Alright class, please pair up with your partner and start brainstorming on what you want your project to be about." My teacher says.

*가끔은 정말 헷갈리지만 분명한
Got me looking for attention*

I slowly but surely made my way towards Hortensia, rolling my eyes in the process.

"How wonderful." I mutter.

"Oh please, you act like im happy about this too." Hortensia replies, quietly but bitterly.

"Soo.. what do you want our project to be about?" I ask awkwardly.

"Uhhh... how about homosexual rights." She says.
(for the gays and the theys 🤩🤞)

"W-wha- that came out if no where..!" I exclaim, flustered.

"Well you wanted an idea, so I gave you one." She mutter, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, okay sure. Homosexual rights it is.." I say quietly, secretly screaming 'YES!' inside because I can actually talk to her now. 😍😍🤭

"W-we'll need to work on it after school, but we can't go to my house..!" I exclaim the last part, which I regret..

"And why not?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh.. because.. my mother is very strict on company at the house! She doesn't like people coming over." I make up an excuse.

"Whatever, you already know where I live so come over at around 5." She says, nonchalantly, walking away.

Oh yeah, I do..

* 우연히 마주친 척할래
지나갈래*

————————————————————

It's free time right now and I'm talking with the other prefects discussing how we should enforce discipline some more, since some people don't listen, still.

When I hear,

"What's Chokey?" A little girl asks, loudly. We aren't far from them but still, that was way louder than needed..

Oh god, does this me-

"There's a place you are sent if you haven't been good-..."

Yep. Of course they have to scare more little kids..

"And it's made of spikes and wood, and it isn't large enough to sit, and even if you could, there are nails on the bottom so you wish you stood."

I think see Hortensia start climbing the jungle gym thingy while singing, damn..