6. Oh

hey 👋 guys welcome back to my youtube channel, today i finally posted a new chapter! 🙀🙀🙀🙀
————————————————————

Madilyn's POV:

Ever since that night at the school, Hortensia has been ignoring me. She'd avoid me in the halls, avoid any glances or any type of contact. I feel like I did something, but what?

I wanted to talk to her about it, but she won't even be in a 3ft radius. I don't know what to do..

"Madilyn, to the headmistress's office." The PA system announces.

I groan internally. Everyones eyes are on me as I stood up and left the classroom.

.....

I enter the office, greeted by my mothers annoying gross bitch ass voice, (also im sorry if you don't like cursing ☹️ i personally don't do it often but tbh it makes the story funnier that's why I add it)

"I see you and Hortensia are finally over with. I really didn't want to force you guys apart, although I was close to doing it." She states, faking pity in her voice.

I scoff.

"That's all I wanted to say. Leave." She says, not looking up at all.

"Whatever." I mumbled quietly.

I walk out and see people staring at me. I know i'm hot but like.. damn..

jkjk

well..
half jk

um chile anyways so

....

This whole day I've been trying to talk to Hortensia but she won't even spare me a glance and I feel like we just restarted to what we were before. And it hurts, it hurts a lot.

'Was she leading me on? Does she even like me as a friend? Did I do anything wrong?' I keep asking myself over and over.

At this point, I'm just sick of it. I don't even care anymore. If she wants to play that game, then fine, so be it..

————————————————————

im actually so sorry this is so short and it took forever to publish, there's been a lot going on, i moved schools, doctors, hospitals, theatre, ect. but my ela teacher lowkey motivated me.. but i promise next chapter wont disappoint.

again im really sorry it took so long and that it's rlly short i just wanted to publish something and not disappoint you guys further. im trying to get my life back together and i think finishing this story would be part of it so i hope i can finish this soon and i hope you enjoy the rest

words: 410

also no lyrics bc i said so 😼