4. Infatuation

IM BACK idk what to fully do for this chapter but HIHI!!! I MISSED ALL UR COMMENTS ☺️😘 OKAY NOW READ OR ELSE 🔪
————————————————————

꿈에서 깨워주지

Madilyn's POV:

When me and Hortensia finished the project, she wanted to walk me home. 🤭

So here we are, walking in comfortable, peaceful, silence.

"Why did you want to walk me home?" I ask, ruining the silence.

"Because I wanted to spend more time with you." She admits, smiling bashfully.

I blush and look away.

You got me looking for attention

....

When we finally make it to my driveway, I abruptly stop,

"I think I can walk the rest." I say, uneasily.

"Oh.. Alright. Bye!!" She says, sounding disappointed. She then walks away, waving her hand.

I slowly walk up the driveway, knowing what's gonna happen..

"Where were you?" I hear her ask right as I closed the front door.

"I was with a prefect for a class project." I say half-truthfully.

"No you weren't. You were at that troublemaking maggots house!" She exclaims, her face red with anger.

"I'm sorry but we were paired up, we had to work on our project somehow!" I defend myself but regret it.

"You dare talk back to me?" She questions, softly.

"I.." I trail off, scared.

Next thing I know, I'm being dragged by my collar and thrown down the basements stairs.

I hiss in pain, hitting the concrete floor, also scraping my legs.

"You'll be staying the night here. I hope you can learn your lesson." My mother spat out, bitterly.

"And I hope this.. Infatuation  (roll the credits)  .. with that maggot is gone sooner or later or else it'll be worse." She threatens.

" She threatens

.....

The next morning, I was shaken awake aggressively.

"Get up!" My mother yells in my ear.

I immediately shot up.

"Go get ready, you're walking to school with me." She says, sassily 😒.

I brush my hair out (or whatever you guys do for your hair, there's multiple routines idk what im saying anymore wtf.. um anyways..) and change into my uniform quickly, forgetting about my scars on my legs.