Chapter 2

The long awaited sex story.

Cringe. So, this happened over a year ago. We're still together—Zay and I. We had been dating for a few months, and I went over to his house for the first time. His house was not what I expected, but it was cozy enough that I felt comfortable. I could tell he cleaned up.

Since I hadn't had sex with a man in more than three years, I was anxious because I didn't know what to expect. I made sure to put on the most enticing bra and underwear.

After settling in, we decided to shower outside under the moonlight, which really set the mood. I admired that he also loved the outdoors. I began stripping my clothes off and watched him as he did the same. He was tall with a dad bod, strong male features, great eyebrows, perfect teeth, and a well-kept beard. He was edible.

My nipples stiffened and I slipped out of my bra, edging closer to him since I could feel his nervousness. He took that as an invitation to begin washing my back, and I suddenly felt him forcefully inserting his dick into me and penetrating my pussy. That's what I came for, to be fucked silly, so my eyes widened in astonishment and excitement. It was not vampire diaries level sex, but it was great. We returned inside to dry off after finishing outside and to "go to sleep."

We fucked in every position and every corner of that tiny room. His family lived in the house next door, and I was a little scared of them overhearing, but I also didn't care.

I was honestly not looking for a relationship when I met Zay. For the first time in my life, I needed something with no strings attached. I spent most of my adult years in relationships that didn't serve me. I was always left hungry while the other person ate, empty when they felt full because they drained so much of my energy and who I was. Upon becoming 25 years old, enough was enough. I was going to do life on my terms.

After that first night, Zay and I formed a relationship, which only became stronger over time. We argue and things like that, but those are normal issues, not toxic ones—which, of course, I am thankful for. I no longer feel as though I have to compromise who I am to be with him or anyone. What's my secret? It's simple: get your heart broken. You will never allow yourself to be fucked with again.