Chapter 1

It's January 16, 2023, and I have just decided to start my new year—again. The main reason is because I am already doing things I said I wouldn't do, like getting upset and emotional about things that I can't control.

I made a vision board on my phone a few weeks ago and decided that I would purchase a journal on Amazon to further motivate me to actually write. I probably have to wait until i get paid though because the journals are almost twenty bucks. I have had writer's block for a few years now. I used to write every day, but now I can't piece two words together. I overthink everything. I blame social media, distractions, and my short attention span.

I am dreading going to work tomorrow. I hate my fucking job. Like, why must I suffer in order to eat food or live somewhere?

I promised myself that this year would be my year. I know i said it last year, and maybe the year before that but LISTEN, this year is my year. Its ours.

————————————————————————
My name is Lovie. I am twenty-six years old and I was born on November 4, 1996. Relationship status: long story. Job: All about the money.

January 17, 2023

It feels colder now. I usually sleep with the fan on, but it has been turned off since I came home, and I just realized. I prefer it when it's like this. I live for nights spent with my toes snuggled under warm blankets with chocolate tea. The hard part is waking up from your bed in the morning at fucking 5 a.m. and realizing you're not wealthy yet, so going to work is the only option. Don't get me wrong; I like my job. It's the people that are insufferable.

A few months ago, I met this guy on a bus. I was in a relationship with a woman at the time, and i wasn't happy because she was lazy and never wanted to work for anything. When i met Zay, he was handsome, charming and had almost everything i wanted in a partner. I had dated men before but this was a little different. I felt heard, and seen. He treated me with respect (still does) and I easily received all the things i had to beg for. So we agreed to have a short fling, and i went to his house after a few months of talking. I never planned on having anything with him, except sex.

January 19, 2023

Okay, i have to save the sex story until next time because I almost broke my leg running to update this! Okay so i have to give you guys the run down of today's events (and parts of yesterday)

1. The supervisor, (let's call her Moldy) that i hate the most at my job did a no call no show yesterday and then showed up at work today like nothing happened. Everyone (other managers/the BIG boss) basically licks her ass dry and kisses her feet because nothing came from it.
2. My boss tripped and fell on the floor sprawled out ( not funny, i wished it was Moldy)
3. My friends and favorite colleagues, Kevin and Channa, chatted about all the drama and how unfair all this shit was.

Anyway, it was an eventful day.