Chapter 5

January 25, 2023

Some more deep shit...

You absolutely HAVE to become okay with not being liked. No matter how loving and kind you are, you will never people please your way into collective acceptance. You could be a fucking ray of sunshine and people will hate you cause they're used to rain. Be okay with shining regardless!

Give yourself permission to be childlike, weird, and misunderstood. It's okay to be different. It's okay to be YOU. Be kind and gentle to YOU.

———————————————————————-

The highlight of my day
......something happened today, nothing major tho

I was about to take a taxi to go somewhere and if you have ever been to Jamaica, you know how some taxi drivers can be when it comes on to locals. So i was standing there waiting on a driver that i was familiar with (because i don't want to get kidnapped), and this driver pulls up with a SUPER TINY DIRTY MUSTY car (i don't even know he fits any passengers in that thing or why anyone in their right mind would want to). He asked me if I was going to 'insert location here', I looked at him and shook my head. This man looks away and says "Well I'm not kissing nobody's ass to drive in my car", What? So i burst out laughing because I thought I had the right to refuse or turn down a ride. Like he was big mad!

Anyway, he kept ranting and I kept laughing , and I laughed even more when three passengers sat in the back (average amount) and the door would NOT close😂😂😂. Omg. So  yeah, he was real mad. Soon after that I saw one of my drivers pulling up and I walked away feeling big.