Chapter 9: SEX SCENE

Mavis's POV

Me and Austin were just casually laying down cuddling and watching a movie until a sex scene came on the movie. I slightly sat up and bit my lip since this scene was kind of getting me turned on.. he noticed this.

"Are you alright darlin'?" I just nodded my head and became more interested on what was going on in the scene. I've never watched any sort of scene like this. It seemed so real. The way she moaned and the way he thrusted.. I gripped the sheets and moved my hips back and forth a bit as I continued to stare at their bodies. The scene ended and I sighed still turned on.. I laid back more and looked at Austin. He was paying attention to the movie so I decided..

He won't know if I touch myself right. If I'm secretly doing it.. he won't know.

I put my hand in my panties as I gulped a little I then started to rub in circles causing a slight lip bite and gasp. I looked over at Austin who was still paying attention to the movie. I couldn't rub faster cause he would feel the bed shake a little. So I continued in the slow pace but I wanted to go faster. I felt my pussy tense up and throb as I tried to keep a hold of myself I couldn't.. I had to go faster. I rubbed my clit a little faster as I then let out a loud moan... I quickly put my hand over my mouth and looked at Austin who had sat up and now had his full attention on you "Are you..??" I felt so embarrassed but I nodded still slowly rubbing my clit.

He quickly put me in a doggy style position and took my panties off. He then pulled down his pants and started jerking off getting himself hard. "I knew what you were doin naughty girl" I just bit my lip and shut my eyes "already wet for me I see.." I just let out a heavy breathe and looked back at him.. within seconds he was already slamming and pumping inside me!!

I was a moaning mess.. we both wanted this it was obvious! He grunted as he continued to thrust faster inside me.. "Fuck Mavis" he bit his lip and gave off a smile since he was enjoying it..

His thrusts became slower since he was close!! "Fuck Austin I'm Cumming!!" He nodded and gulped "So delicious" he leaned his head back and let out a few heavy breaths as I then felt a warm liquid pump inside me..

We both laid next to each other as we made out and cuddled for the rest of the night.