Chapter 18: Cowboy

Mavis's POV

He was looking down at me with his hand on his crotch.

I was sitting at the end of the bed watching him fix his cowboy hat.

Shit. He looked so hot with that red shirt on. The way he was talking in a country accent slowly but quietly.

"Do ya want this darlin" he put his hand on my chin now caressing my cheeks he puts his thumb onto my mouth rubbing my bottom lip. 

"I do" I said confidently.

He leaned his head back and smirked as he let out a few breaths. He looked back down at me and removed his thumb from my mouth. He leaned in closer to me and pressed his lips against mine. He laid me back as he kissed me more aggressively.

His hands went up and down my body as he started kissing down on my neck. He was sucking down on my sweet spot letting out warm breaths against my neck.

He removed my bra and was now kissing down my chest and stomach. He started sucking down on my breasts and giving them a tight squeeze.

"Oh Austin" I bit my lip on how gentle he was with me. But so aggressive at the same time.

He went down towards my v-line and started kissing down as he started removing my laced panties. Goosebumps were all over my body as I felt him bite down against my skin.

He widened my legs and teased my entrance with his index finger "how much do ya want this beautiful" I was so desperate for him.

"Now!!" I yelled out "right now please." I was a heavy breathing mess. He still had his hat on but he was completely naked. His cock was hard and I was laid down ready for the best fucking of my life.

I felt his tip tease my entrance and I quickly clenched the sheets. I leaned my head back as I felt him slide himself inside me. He started slamming into me as I heard his grunts "fuck Mavis" he yelled out.

He was pounding me hard I felt my walls tighten and stomach build up with butterflies.

The way he thrusted inside me and pumped in and out like a pornstar. Was the best thing anyone could ever ask for. I was obsessed all I could think about was him in this moment any stress was gone.

He was fixing the hat on the top of his head as he grunted and groaned "your so tight baby! Mm god I love your pussy"

He started thrusting deeper and faster this time. I was close and I knew he was too.

He adjusted in my pussy but didn't stop thrusting! He was on my g-spot I was now moaning louder and louder by the second at how big he was even though we had sex so many times. He would still manage to stretch me out.

I bucked my hips up as I reached my limit! "fuck!! I'm Cumming Austin" my breath was way more heavy and my moans began to increase.

"I'm so close to Cumming" he bit his lip and thrusted as fast as he possibly could. I felt warm juices fill me and I came on him.

He pulled out and threw his hat off as he then laid next to me out of breath he looked at me and smirked "now be a good girl and ride me like cowgirl" He said as he picks me up by my waist and sets me on top of him.