Chapter 10: Private Massage

After getting done with two clients and working my hands until they almost fell off I was exhausted.

I was about to leave work when I saw a handsome guy walk through the door.. he looked so familiar I just don't know where he was from?

He went right up to me and whispered into my ear "You do private massages right?" I just looked up at him and nodded. He took my hand and brought me into the private room.

"I've been here before.. but I heard you do very good private massages? I'll give you 500 dollar's if you do every part of my body.." he looked down at me as he then sat down on the massaging table.

"Well sure I guess I can arrange somethin" I smiled and turned the red lights on.

I grabbed the oil and lit some candles he chose out. I then started started massaging his back.. then I got to the good spots of his body the tense parts that made him groan when I rubbed them..

I started rubbing his inner shoulders which made him bite his lip and clench his fists.. "fuck that feels good.." I smiled at his response knowing I was so good at it.

He shook his head "UHM I don't think I can.. do that" I was confused.. so he turned over and there it was.

His member sticking up in the towel.. he was horny by the way I was touching his body.

"I'm sorry. I were so good at it.. and I've never felt that sort of pleasure before." He knew I was good with my hands...

"It's alright.. it happens all the time with customers?" I smiled and bit my lip by how big he was..

"I can massage your other places too.." I looked up at him and he smirked knowing exactly what I was talking about.

He took off his towel and there it was. His thick large cock throbbing from being so horny.

"May I?" He nodded and I started jerking off his large dick. He groaned and threw his head back "Soo good with your hands" I smirked as I looked up at the handsome man and I started moving my hand up and down faster and faster. "W-what was your name again?" He continued to groan as I bit my lip "Mavis" he smiled as he kept his eyes shut. "Fuck your boyfriend must love you"  I shook my head as I slid down my panties and skirt.. "What boyfriend?" His eyes shot opened and he seen I was now butt naked. My body made his mouth water. He grabbed me by my waist and threw me onto the table. He caressed my stretch marks? He then kissed my neck and opened my legs wide. "Can I fuck you doll?" I nodded and he slammed into me causing a loud moan from my mouth.

He pumped hard into me as I put my hands on his shoulders feeling his dick slam my g-spot..

He grunted and let out warm breaths onto my neck.

"Shit Mavis I'm Cumming!!" He smiled since the pleasure was hitting him all at once.

"Fuck Austin!!" We both came. As the two of us were so relaxed and out of breath.

-TIME SKIP-

Me and Austin were back at his place and we both fucked all night long till the sun came up.. he came inside me so much that I might've been pregnant on the spot.