35

Taehyung try to open the door ... Does he change the password? He tries some numbers. Nothing is working. This boy... He took his phone.

Hyung... What is Jungkook's password? House password?

I don't know Tae... He heard Hobi's voice.

Your husband must know, ask him.

He is not here... I am at the hospital now.

Hyung...please...

Tae... If he changes the password that means he didn't like what you are doing at his home ... Don't annoy him...

Taehyung cut the call...he decided to stay there until Jungkook came back. He sat in front of the door.

Excuse me! Who are you? Women ask Taehyung.

What? Tae looks at her.

I live next door... You? She looks at him.

I... Tae looked at his watch... 2 pm... Where is he gone? Tae looks at the lady... Sorry ... I was waiting for Jungkook... He stands up from the floor. Sorry...he walks outside.

Yoongi hyung, where is Jungkook? He is not in the home.

Don't worry. He is with David.

Who?

His manager... They are preparing for the conference.

At this time! Tae look at his watch.

Tae, I am busy. Yoongi cut the call.

******, ***

At last, it's finished.  David sighed.

Yes.  Let's go... Jungkook starts to pack his things. They walk outside.

Sorry for asking this Jungkook. Do you get divorced?

Kook looks at him... Yes...he nods his head.

Don't misunderstand me... You should choose a life partner. I know you are still studying, but I think you should choose a girl for you.

Girl? I am...

I know, I know but kook... I know some things about you... That's why I am saying you must choose a girl. Believe me, girls had the power of healing, they know how to make a family.  Don't think I am homophobic or something but it's my opinion.

I think you should stay away from my personal life. Jungkook said sternly.

I am sorry... But choosing Taehyung is like you are choosing your past ... Think wisely. You have money, power, everything ... Decided for yourself. If you want to go through your past or a new start...

Jungkook stands still... New start?  He looks at David.