27

I signed the divorce paper yesterday.

hmm... Jimin just hum. He sips his drink.

When he is going? Taehyung ask

Next weak.

I want that lady to be punished. Why did hyung help her? Unbelievable...

She is his mother...how he can forget her.

Yes... A silence falls between them. Jimin was checking his phone. It's 9 pm, but still, he never received a call from Namjoon like always. Don't know why, but he feels sad and angry at the same time.

Any problem? Tea look at him.

No...nothing he nods his head.

What's happening Jiminaa? Everything is clear now. We are free now... We can... We can... Tea stops in middle. He finishes his glass

Do you love him hyung? Suddenly Jimin asks out of the blue.

No... I mean...he is a poor boy... it's me who. You know ... I... Tea sighed. I feel guilty Jimin.

You were crying once we met him in a hospital bed weak before. You were sitting beside him a the time. You cried a lot. You like him hyung...I know.

Maybe...but ...

It's ok, I can... But Jimin's phone got ringed...
Hello... He took the call desperately.

Where the hell are you Jimin? He heard Joon's voice over the phone.

I am in my office hugging my secretary and crying with her... He cut the phone.

What happened? Tea look at him.

Nothing...he said ...

Is she beautiful? Tea asks with a smile.

Who?

Secretary. His...

No...look like a hippo... Jimin pouted in anger. His phone rings again. Hello...

Ok...am sorry...come home... Or tell me, I will pick you up.

No...thanks...she might be crying now...the mochie was in all fire... He drinks in one.

I am sorry...little man .....but Jimin cut the cut the call.

Definitely....she is taller than you... Tae laughed while saying.

Yes but with 190-inch heels... But that man is my husband... Then why she hugs him...I will kill her.

Yes...you should... You know that chocolate cookie is thinking he is something... You should see his attitude... It's getting out of my hand. Tae fist his hand.

Yes...both of them are so arrogant. Jimin agrees. How do both of us live the rest of our life with them?

I don't know...we should involve in a serious fight about this.

Both of them look at each other. Really? Jimin looks at him...

Yes ...Tae smile... They again order some drinks. After finishing the bottles, Let's go home...both of them rush out of the bar...

Hyung...don't forget to destroy the divorce paper...

I will ... Show your attitude to him.

Yes...

Both of them....walks like zigzag... They are drinks enough to get sober. And go to their husbands.