40

Jungkook was the one who drive the car back home. He glances at the boy who sleeping next to him... Jungkook felt a pang in his heart when seeing the tear-stained face of his lover boy... He never thinks about Taehyung's side. Everyone has their own stories and problems. Jungkook strokes Tae's hair... I never knew that you are this broken hyung... I am sorry... He lovingly places a kiss on the other head which is placed on his shoulder.

Hyung...get up... He calls the boy.
He slowly opens his eyes... Am I sleeping that long... Where is my glass? Tae looks around.

You didn't take any glasses with you... Jungkook frown.

Oh... Yea. I forget...my head is hurting...

Let's go to room...come... Jungkook said.

******"

Kook, I am sorry... I got scared. I know this day was so important for you and Yoongi and I ruined it. I am sorry...

Mr Doctor... Go and take a bath...I will make something to eat ... I mean I will order... Go.
Go... Jungkook push Tae to the washroom ... Go.

Kooky...i...

Go. Hyung... He smiles...

Ok... Taehyung gives a beautiful smile to him...

*********

Kooki... Can you sleep with me? Tae looks at him...

Yes... Jungkook nods his head...

Are you ok hyung? Jungkook asks him...

I don't know...I can't close my eyes... What of losing you?

I am with you Tae... Jungkook hugs the boy. Why are you like this? The Taehyung I know was so independent, happy, and self-made but now...

It was all just a mask ... I was like this I am like this... Tae hug the boy... Stay with me...

At the end of my life... Jungkook place on his chest and hug him like a Kola bear...love you hyung...he whispers...

***********

You know I was just four years old, one day our Dad and mom took a small baby to put home and said it's your baby brother..I poke on your belly, and you start to cry... I was happy because I grew up one day...a responsible brother.. But I lost you...j lost everything in the cursed day... Yoongi sighed... Forgive me Kooky. I never knew that my baby brother was next to me. He was suffering without me... I am sorry...

He hugs his brother, don't ask sorry. Please ... You came for me... You save me... Still, you are my responsible brother. It's all fate hyung. Just leave the past behind..we can make new memories.

That boy is so manipulative... Don't believe him. Yoongi said.

No... Hyung. Tae is very poor... You know. he.

No Tae... Your brother-in-law... Haseok. He is so manipulative... He will try to separate us... Don't fall into his trap.

He is so sweet... He loves me... Jungkook said to his brother.

Yea... You already fell into his trap ... Oh my God...

What are you talking about? Look we are married to siblings. Isn't that interesting...

What? Let me tell you both siblings are nothing but idiots...both of them are emotional fools...

Yea. I feel the same way ... Jungkook agreed...

Yes...that's what I am talking about... Yoongi nod his head. Both of them start gossiping about their life partners... Like, they are doing it for years.