Chapter 6

Draco POV

As we got into the hallway, Potty and Weasel were standing there, as if they were waiting for us. I tightened my grip on Hermione's hand. Hermione bit her lip.

"What are you doing with Hermione, Malfoy?", Potter shouted, eyebrows up. Apparently, Weasel hadn't told him, wow. I gave a loud exasperated sigh. 

"What do you mean, Potty?", I asked, cooly, smirking.

"You perfectly know what I'm talking about".

"Please, Harry. Didn't Ron tell you?"Hermione burst out, raising her eyebrows towards Weasel.

"Wha-?", Potter said, looking at Weasley now. Weaselbee cleared his throat and said in a low voice, "Harry. Malfoy, and Hermione are soulmates. They're made for each other, surprisingly". I smirked.

My smirk widened even more when I saw the look on Potter's face. "Let's go, Draco...", Hermione murmured, staring at her shoes. 

"Yes, let's go", I said, rather loudly, as I and Hermione walked to our room.

Hermione seemed to be breathing rather heavily. As we opened the door to our room, Hermione ran to her bed and started breathing even louder.

"Are you alright, love?", I asked, raising my eyebrows worryingly. Hermione shook her head. I came to sit next to her on her bed. I took a deep breath, took her hands in mine, and bent my head at her. "Look, love. They were anyways gonna find out, any day, so why not just go up to them and tell straightforwardly? And it's fine", I took a deep breath and stared into her chocolate brown eyes, "When we know that we're made for each other, and they are made for their soulmates, so, why interfere? Why worry?", I smiled.

Hermione smiled and bit her lip, still a bit worried.

...

A few days later...

"Hermione!", I called, knocking on the bathroom door. It was morning, and the wedding was coming nearer and nearer.

"I'm coming out, be patient", Hermione called out softly. She opened the door and came out. "Sorry!", she said gently,  grinning. I squinted my eyes, tapped her nose, and skipped into the bathroom leaving a very red Granger. I chuckled.

...

The two of us walked down the empty stairs. It was 6 AM, and not one student was an early-bird other than us. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Hermione giggled.

"So? Now what?", I said, as we sat down for breakfast. "What do you wanna do today, it's Saturday". There were no classes on Saturday. Hermione shrugged, playing around with her food, and then said abruptly, "Let's go somewhere", she said brightly.

I smiled, "Of course. Where do you want to go?"

Hermione looked quite thoughtful for a minute or so and then said suddenly, "Diagon Alley!"

"You do remember that we've also got a Hogsmede trip coming up", I said, smirking. Hermione nodded slowly, "but we can still go since today we've got absolutely nothing to do". This time Hermione nodded eagerly, and I laughed.

Hermione POV

We were finally going to Diagon Alley, after so long! And for the first time; with no other than Draco Malfoy. I smiled. I got out of the bathroom, wearing an ocean blue baggy sweatshirt with blue sweatpants. I shrugged when I saw Draco look at me, quizzically.

"Casual", he muttered, smiling. I blushed. 2 minutes later, he came out wearing a blue sweatshirt with blue sweatpants. I blushed even more, as Draco laughed.