Chapter 14

"Let's go for a walk now and then head back", I suggested, after eating. Hermione nodded. The sun had set and the stars were shining, not to mention the beautiful moon that shone in the sky.

The sky was clear as the two of us walked in silence, hand in hand. Suddenly a smirk stretched across my face and I recited:

You mean the world to me

Nothing will ever come between us

No matter what anybody says or does

You'll always be in my heart

Forever and ever

Your spot will never be replaced

You hold the key to my heart

And you have since we met

I will love you forever,

And no matter how much we fight

Things will be okay

As I said, I will love you forever

No matter what.

Hermione's face shone as she stared at me while I recited. I grinned. Hermione hugged me tight and whispered, "Not bad! Didn't know you did poetry!"

I whispered back, "me neither, but the words just came out. For you", I smirked.

"Awww, that's so sweet!", Hermione teased. I rolled my eyes as we laughed.

"How about you? Do you do poetry?", I asked eagerly.

Hermione blushed, "No, but... I sing sometimes... alone", she said quietly.

My face brightened up; she could see it in the dark, alright, "Please, sing for me", I pleaded, taking her other hand and standing in front of her. "Or else I won't let you take another step", and I smirked.

Hermione blushed, "Sweetie... No, it's embarrassing. You'll laugh!", she exclaimed, embarrassed.

"Then I'm not letting you take another step", I said stubbornly, chin high. Hermione patted my chest and took a side step to walk forward. Luckily, just in time, I scooped her up into my arms, bridal style. A small scream escaped Hermione's lips.

"Sing", I whined.

"Okay... Put me down first though", she said crossly. I stared at her, eagerly, waiting for her to sing. Hermione stared at her shoes and began:

I was taken

By the loneliness of skies without stars

Oh

And I'm racing

Against a clock that guarantees a broken heart

Oh

But I am seeking, the truest meaning...*

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDSBAzYfzQ

And that's it. Her cheeks were red. "Not anymore. It's embarrassing", she whispered.

That was beautiful.

"Love", I whispered, as I stroked her cheek. "I-i don't know how to put this in words but... I'm assigning you to some band. Imma makes you famous".

Hermione's cheeks turned even redder, "Sweetie. That's not funny"

"I'm serious, that was amazing", I whispered, in awe.

"Okay okay, we'll think about it later, let's go now, my favorite poet", she shook her head as she grabbed my hand and headed back to our beach spot to pack up.

The things were all packed up, we were ready. One last time, I glanced at the beautiful horizon. Thank you.

...

*pop*

We were back in the common room. I looked up at the clock. 11:30. Wow :)

The common room was silent, no one was there. Everyone was asleep. Hermione put her finger on her lips and showed me to be silent.

A smirk stretched across my face. I opened my mouth, just to annoy her.

Horrified, Hermione quickly stumbled towards me and covered my mouth, with both hands. She looked aside and whispered, "Com'on let's go!"

I smirked as she removed her hand. Cautious. Ha.

"Where did you go", a voice spoke up, which made Hermione jump. I held Hermione's hand and dragged her closer to myself. Well well well...