1

In this story every one has become a family as they are together from so long...

Anubhav was the person who only loves his country... And don't wants to get married & does not believe in love kind of guy but eventually after meeting haseena for the first time only, he falls in love with haseena....every one by seeing anubhav understood that he has deeply fallen in love with haseena...

But haseena didn't understand anything because though she is not against love & marriage as anubhav used to be but it's just that she never focused on love and marriage she was only sincerely determined towards her work because she believed that when the right person would come in her life she would automatically fall in love with him & after loving that man soo deeply, then she would obviously feel to get married & eventually when she would be ready to get married then she would marry him ....

And 1 year has passed since haseena & anubhav met but still she does not fall in love with him even after 1 year he was still just senior for her...

So one fine day they recieved a news from their khabris that a big drug deal is going to happen they were not left with soo much time every one was thinking of a plan, and then suddenly haseena came up with a plan but anubhav was not agreeing as it was not safe for haseena but unwillingly he had to agree..

so as her plan she becomes a drug dealer and fake called the criminal that she would buy the drugs in double prize and the criminal agreed.. So anubhav, haseena & karishma went to the club & obviously they behaved that they don't know eachother..

Haseena successfully made the criminals get caught but in the process to prove the criminals she is really a drug dealer as they were getting suspicious, the criminals made her drink, even after that haseena not being caught nicely made them fool & got them arrested...

Haseena was trying her best to control herself as she was drunk but as the time was passing it was getting very hard for her.. So karishma said she would drop haseena and then go to home but then she got a call from a constable that the criminals they just caught tried to ran but failed because they were caught again.. Karishma got really angry.. she informed anubhav..

as : pakde gaye hai phir bhi sudhar nahi rahe hai.. bhehna ap jaiye jakar unhe apne tareeke se samjhaye hum hj ko ghar drop krdenge..

ks: haan samjhane ki zaroorat toh hai un ghatiya logo ko par bhaiya hume nahi apko jana chahiye... hum drop krdenge ms ko..

as always anubhav finds way to stay with haseena, now also he wanted to be with haseena & wanted to drop her home so that he can spend some time with her but ks said she would drop her to which he unwillingly agreed but then the constable called & he thought now he can drop haseena home..

as : hum jakar kiya karenge behena pakde toh gaye hai na woh..

ks: haa sahi kaha apne ab hum dono ka jakar koi fayda nahi hai pakde toh gaye hai wo log..

as: arre nai nai behena apko jana chahiye aur unko aisa sabak sikhana chahiye ke wo log phir kabhi aisa sonch bhi na sake...

ks : par bhaiya ms..

as: bhehna hum khud se zyada unka khyal rakhenge aur unhe sahi salamat ghar drop krdenege..

ks : par..

as: koi par war nahi ab ap jaiye aur chinta mat kariye...

so ks left unn ghatiya logo ko sabak seekhane and anubhav went to the place where he and ks made haseena sit as they needed to do some formalities related to the criminals arrest and as haseena was loosing her senses because of alcohal consumption so they thought she could rest for a while till the formalities...

but when he went there haseena was not present there he got veryy worried & started looking for her and then he found her sitting with another lady on a bar counter and both were drinking, talking and laughing... As haseena was not in her senses she was again drinking alcohol... anubhav immediately went there & took alcohal glass from her hand & kept it aside... hm cutely frowned and looked towards him & said,

hm: glass kyu li apne? kon hai ap?

as: hj hum anubhav hai aur ap drink nahi krti par apko aj drink krna pada kisi wajh se aur ab ap nashe mai hai isliye drink kr rahi hai isliye humne glass leli kyuke hum apko aur drink krne nahi denge ab ap pls chaliye yaha se hum apko ghar drop krdete hai..

hm: dekhiye anubhav (anubhav felt really good hearing anubhav from her sweet voice for the first time, he felt peace in his heart) hum apko nahi jante isliye hum apki baat sunna zaroori nahi samjhte... and again takes the glass & was going to drink but anubhav again took the glass...

as: hj plss humne kaha na hum apko aur drink nahi krne denge mtlb nahi krne denge..

hm: arre par hote kon hai ap hume rokne wale..

lady : haa ap kyu rok rahe hai haseena ko wo keh rahi hai na wo apko nahi janti..

hm : haa dekho na sneha pta nahi kon hai..

as: hj hum anubhav hai ap hume 1 saal se janti hai aur jinse ap keh rahi hai na ke ap hume nahi janti ap unhe abhi abhi mili hai..

sneha : haa hum log abhi abhi mile hai par mujhe ye boht achi lagi aur inki baatein bhi, boht maaza araha hai mujhe inki company ke saath .. kyu haseena ap mere saath bore toh nahi horahi hai na humlog dost bansakte hai..?

hm: nahi hum bilkul bore nahi horahe hume bhi boht maza araha hai... and forwarded her hand for friendship... and said friends? and they both shaked their hands happily..

hm: chalo sneha humlog udhar jate hai.. pta nahi ye kon hai jabse pareshan kr rahe hai..

sneha : han sahi kaha chalo.

as: hj rukiye humari baat toh suniye... but they ignored him and went other side..

as mind : kese samjhaye ab hj ko aur ghar lekar jaye wo toh hume pehchan hi nahi rahi hai..

he was thinking this amd till then haseena and sneha did cheers on their new friendship and again started drinking..

as still thinking: haa hum keh dete hai hj ko ke unhe ammi bula rahi hai ghar par jaldi arre par agar hj ko kahi yaad toh nahi hoga ke ammi ghar par nahi hai wo unki khala ke pass gayi howi hai.. ek try krkr dekhte hai kiya pta man jaye.. and then he looked for haseena and saw that she has agaim started drinking... and went towards her and took the glass from her and kept it aside again..

hm again cutely frowned : aarree ap phirse agaye ap samjh kyu nahi rahe hum nahi jante apko hum nahi manenge apki baat..

as: hj humari baat nahi manengi par ammi ki baat toh manengi na hume abhi unka call aaya unhone kaha ke hum apko abhi ke abhi jaldi ghar lekar aaye warna boht gussa hojayengi..