3❤️🔥

haseena cutely asked while thinking : hum ghar mai araam kese kare ammi toh ghar par nahi hai toh ye door kese khulega..

as smiled : bass itni si baat ap pareshan mat hoiye aur apne pockets check kariye apko key mil jayegi..

haseena while checking her pockets : humare pass key hoti toh hume pta hota na humare pass nai hai.. and she found the key.. milgayi key happily said... par apko kese pta tha..?

as : yeh ghar par likha hai na apka naam toh hume laga ap dhundegi toh apko zaroor mil jayegi key..

hm : woow smart..

And then she was trying to unlock the door but as she was not in her conscious it was getting difficult for her to open..

as understood but he did not wanted her to feel that she cannot even open the door so he sweetly said : humesha toh ap hi kholti hai na apna door aj kuch naya try krte hai hum kholte hai apka door..

And then he opened the door and they entered inside..

as : hj ap yaha baithiye hum apke liye pani lekar aate hai..

hm : anubhav ap humare ghar aaye hai aur ap hi kaam krenge.. nahi ye toh wrong hojayega ap baithiye hum late hai..

as : hj ek hi toh baat hai ap baithiye hum abhi
laye... and he straight away went inside to bring the water...

anubhav ko pta hai nasha kam krne ke liye nimbu pani dete hain par usne nahi diya kyuke raat mai nimbu pani peene se sardi hosakti hai...

anubhav went & brings the water glass & gives it to her & sits beside her..

hm : ap apne liye nahi laye..

as smilingly said: ap pijiye pehle phir apke glass se pilenge isliye nahi laye..

hm cutely quickly drank the water so that then he too can drink : ye lijiye ab ap pijiye..

as smiled on her cutness & drank the water & kept the glass & then sweetly looked towards her : hj apko bhuk lg rahi hogi na..

hm look at him in amazement : apko bina kahe har kisi ki baat kese pta chal jati hai?

as smilingly said: har kisi ki nahi pta chalti sirf apki batein bina apke kahe pta chal jati hai... acha ab ap yaha thodi der rukiye hum abhi apke liye kuch swadisht sa banakr late hai.. And gets up.. haseena too gets up with him..

hm: hum bhi chalenge apke saath hum yaha akele baithe baithe bore hojayenge.. aur apko humari company bhi mil jayegi

as: itni achi company ko bhala kon mana karega.. chaliye..

and they both went inside the kitchen and haseena went and sat on the slab she was looking damn cute, anubhav was making pasta and they both were enjoying each other's company a lot.. haseena's small small cute acts were making anubhav's heart flutter again and again.. And then when the pasta was ready anubhav went close to her for making her taste the pasta and blowed so that her tongue does not burn and lovingly made her taste the pasta.. she tasted it and she loved it..

hm happily: wooww anubhav kitna tasty banaya apne...

as : sachii?

hm: haan rukiye hum bhi apko taste krwate hai... and then she blowed so that his tongue does not burn and made him taste..

as: arre ye toh waqai mai acha bana hai..

hm: dekha humne kaha tha na.. chaliye ab jaldi se khate hai bohtt bhuk lagi hai..

and then they brought the pasta outside the kitchen and went and sat on the sofa, haseena was going to eat but anubhav went close to her & took the spoon from her hand : ap kyu takleef le rahi hai hum hai na hum khilayenge apko and sweetly smilingly started feeding her.. and then after sometime suddenly haseena took the spoon from his hand.. as confusingly asked: kiya howa hj? hm : ab ap khayenge... and started feeding him smilingly... anubhav was again lost in her sweet smile...

And after they fed eachother lovingly anubhav still did not move away from her.. he was still sitting close to her and they both were talking, laughing and enjoying each other's company... After spending some quality time with eachother..

as : chaliye hj ab ap araam krli jiye..

hm: nahi hume nahi krna araam..

as while sweetly picking her in his arms icln bridal style: aise kese nahi krna..

hm : arre humne kaha na hume nahi krna..

as while taking her upstairs towards her room : araam toh apko krna padega warna apki tabiyat khrab hosakti hai.. aur apki tabiyat khrab hona toh hum bilkuk bardaasht nahi krsakte..

hm: ap humara itna khyal kyu rakh rahe hai?

as : kyuke hume acha lagta hai apka khyal rakhna.. dekhiye apka room bhi agaya.. and made her lie comfortably on her bed and was still close to her only : ab ap araam se sojaiye hum chalte hai..and gave her a sweet forehead kiss..

hm : thank you humara itna khyal rakhne ke liye..

as smilingly : apko thank you kehne ki avashyakta nahi hai humne kaha na hume acha lagta hai apka khyal rakhna... acha ab hum chalte hai.. kal milenge..bye..

hm smilingly : bye..

All this time they were looking into eachother's eyes and were smilingly lovingly talking with eachother..

Anubhav was trying very hard to control himself but her innocent deep eyes & her luscious lips were making it very hard for him to control himself.. His deep true love for her was making him forget everything, right or wrong he was not able to understand anything on that point of time and was getting deeply lostt in her...

And he kissed her lips lovingly & then being lost in her, hovered on her kissing her deeply depicting only his true love for her they were no lust feelings only his true love for her... he felt peace feeling her lips and deepened the kiss more and his deep loving kiss made haseena to respond to his kiss, anubhav felt another level of peace..

and then later he turned the sweet, loving kiss into a wild kiss and haseena hands went in his hairs clutching his hairs by his wild kiss.. he left her lips when he felt her lack of breathing, he then moved towards her neck and was sensuously kissing leaving his marks on her.. haseena gasped his name and her hands were moving in his hairs her this little touch was also giving him peace..

And then sensuously kissing her, he made her his forever... And then he gave her a sweet forehead kiss and his lips still close to her lips almost touching only he asked : ap theek hai? and she blinked her eyes to assure him she is okay and they stayed like that only for sometime inhaling eachother's breaths and then anubhav again kissed her lovingly...

haseena caressed his hairs to calm him but he was soo lost in her to stop, so haseena flipped their position and looked deeply in his eyes their were no lust feelings only his true love for her... he was moving towards her lips to kiss her but she was moving back to stop him but a cute smile came on her face seeing his true love for her and anubhav's heart was fluttering more & more by her cute smile..

seeing her cute smile a lovingg smile came on anubhav's face & anubhav huskily : meri jaan already apke pyaar mai ghayal hai hum abhi aur ghayal mat kariye and he with a swift move changed their position and kissed her lovingly and with his true & genuine love again made her his... And then with full concern asked if she is okay to which she hummed sweetly & then he sweetly & lovingly kissed her forehead and said i love uh meri jaan and snuggled close to her taking her lovingly in his arms and then soon they both dozed off to sleep...