13💕

They spent their time beautifully and peacefully taking care of eachother ... And after returning from their honeymoon after somedays they informed abt the pregnancy news... Ammi and maa were the most happiest among everyone... And then happily and peacefully days passed into months and everyone was veryy excited and happy for the baby's arrival.....

     Anubhav used to request her to tell him whatever she wants any time and he will bring that to her but haseena never used to tell him anything, all this times haseena was controlling her mood swings & cravings
veryy nicely as she did not wanted to trouble or disturb anubhav but anubhav being insanely in love with her used to understand without her saying anything and used to take care of even her little cravings, wishes and mood swings happily without even a little frown at any time even during late night....

But now as it was last few months haseena's mood swings were on peak even after trying very hard she wasn't able to control her cravings and mood swings...

They were sitting on the bed... haseena was taking bedrest support and anubhav was sitting opposite to haseena....

hm was veryy frustrated but still calmly : dekhiye hume wese hi juices pina pehle se hi nahi psnd hai par phir bhi hum kafi mahino se pi rahe hai... ab humse bilkul nahi hoga..

as : hj plss na pi lijiye apko weakness hojayegi... plss...

haseena lied covering her face with the quilt to avoid drinking the juice... anubhav kept the juice on the side table and removed quilt from her face... she already looks veryy cute to him always but now she was looking even more cuteee he adored her and then like these they were talking calmly only but haseena due to her peak level mood swings got angryy..

hm angrily : apko samjh nahi aata.. hum jabse mana kr rahe hai na hume nahi pina... hume bhi hai apne baby ka khyal... ap hume mat samjhaiye hume kya khana, kya pina kya karna chahiye... humne keh diya hume nahi pina toh nahi pina... basss.

as felt a little hurt but also he immediately removed the hurt as he knew this was not her behaviour it was only because of her mood swing and so concerning abt her sweetly calming her said. : hj i am sorry.. aur hum jante hai humse zyada apko baby ka khyal hai.. par hum apke khyal ki baat kr rahe apko apna khyal bilkul nahi hai... plss kam se kam hume toh apka khyal rakhne dijiye.. apko kuch bhi takleef hoti hai hum bardash nahi krpate..

haseena due to her mood swings suddenly felt bad that how can she get angry with him when he was concerning abt her only.. though even she felt to get angry with him many times before but she didn't but now because of her peak level mood swings she couldn't stop herself and blurted angrily on him for the first time... she felt veryy bad.. but then again mood swing and she felt overwhelmed and adored him that how this man is still concerning abt her only and calming her sweetly...

hm  : i am sorry hume ap par aise gussa nahi hona chahiye tha..looked veryy cute.

as kissed her forehead : hj plss ap sorry mat kahiye.. aur wese bhi ap hum jese irritating bande ko itne dino se bardash kr rahi hai.. hume toh yeh nahi samjh araha apne itno dino se apna gussa kese control kiya... he looked very cute while saying this..

hm : ap irritating nahi hai.. ap caring ho...

as : ap hume apki care krne dengi toh hum caring honge na...

hm : abhi aur kitni care krna hai apko humari..?itni zyada toh care krte ho ap already..

as : bohtttt zyadaaa care krna chahte hai hum apki apni sari zindagi ek kharoch bhi nahi ane dena chahte hum apko...

hm : baby apne baba se kahiye ke sari care humpar hi na luta de apke liye bhi rakhe... looked soo cutee....

as adored her lovingly : baby apka hum bohtt saraaa khyaal rakhenge par na apki mamma mai humari jan basti hai aur zinda rehne ke liye hume apni jan ka khyal toh rakhna zaroori hai na...lovingly said...

both gave each other a sweet loving smile... but then anubhav cutely again started requesting her to drink the fresh juice.... she was feeling many emotions all together because of her mood swings, she was overwhelmed by his sweet concern and loving words, frustrated and angry because he was not ready to listen that she was totally fed up with the juices....  she never used to drink juices before pregnancy as she never liked but then she started to drink unwillingly..

     she doesn't wanted to get angry on him but not wanted to drink the juice as well... she was not able to convince him that she doesn't want to drink the juice as he was not letting her speak only when ever she was trying to talk, she even kept her finger on his lips but he was still cutely mumbling only trying to convince her to drink the juice... But today at this time haseena was not at all in a mood to get convinced for drinking the juice...

      and now it was peak level of her mood swings she wasn't able to control all her emotions and mood swings all together ..and
wanted him to stop for convincing her.. she just to stop him unknowingly pulled him holding his collor towards her and kept her soft lips on his... she did not with the intention of kissing him did that, so obviously she wasn't kissing him, just to stop him from continously requesting her to drink the juice ... And anubhav now finally got stopped as he felt so much peacee in his heart...

Both their eyes got closed, anubhav immediately balanced so that his heavy burden does not fall on her... So as he stopped talking, she was going to break their unintentional kiss.. even though she just kept her lips on his lips slightly it was not a kiss.. But anubhav feltttt another levelll of peaceeee feeling her softtt lips on his & couldn't control himself from kissing her...

       Anubhav lovingly moved his hand towards her cheek and other on nape of her neck and he carefully taking care of her not burdening his weight on her hovered on her... This was their first kiss i mean they have obviously kissed before but that time haseena was drunk.... Anubhav was kissing her so lovingly he was feeling sooo much peace... Haseena was feeling his true love depicting from the kiss... And she felt peace, love and warmth and for the first time because of her pregnancy she felt a sudden urge a craving in her to feel his lips.. and she responded to his kiss...

        Haseena's hand which was on his collor moved in his hairs and other moved on nape of his neck... Anubhav felt another levelll of peaceee feeling her lips moving in sync with his... He peacefully deepened the kiss moree and his lovingly deepening the kiss made haseena also feel another level of peace....

They both kissed eachother peacefully and lovingly for don't know how long & when he felt haseena out of breath he kissed her forehead sweetly and lovingly taking her in his arms lied beside her... And as it was night & as it was a tiring and exhausting day for haseena, she later soon dozed off to sleep in his peaceful and loving embrace ... And anubhav adoring her lovingly don't know when he dozed off to sleep...

The beautiful & cute couple were lovingly and peacefully sleeping close to each other...