11💕

Anuseena were peacefully sleeping close to eachother, anubhav has securely wrapped  haseena in his arms lovingly as his precious diamond....

And suddenly their sleep got disturbed by ammi's voice calling her name & hearing her voice coming close towards her door they immediately got up haseena obviously panicked & got blank not understanding anything what to do.. or say..

hm : ammi.. aa.... rahi hai..ammi.. kya.. krre... ammi..! ajayengi toh.. pata nahi kya somchengi..

as couldn't see her worried he cupped her face lovingly : relaxx hj plss relax hojaiye... ammi ko pta nahi chalega...

And then after seeing her calm a little he quickly got up from the bed and locked the door immediately and at the same time ammi tried to open the door but couldn't as he locked it... anubhav too got panicked but more than anything his first priority was to make her haseena calm relaxed & then everything else and that's what he did when she relaxed a little he immediately locked the door and solved the problem not totally but still... And then anubhav mived again towards haseena and haseena also got up from the bed...

ammi : arre ye pehli baar haseena ne darwaza kyu lock kiya hai...? haseena beti .. haseena sab theek toh hai na beta.. tune darwaza kyu lock kiya hai...

anubhav and haseena were standing face to face, haseena again got worried as she was not getting anything to reply as she never lies with her mother.... anubhav cupped her face with his one hand and caressed her cheeck with his thumb lovingly and blink his eyes to assure her that everything will be okay and moved towards her ear...

as : relaxx hj.. pareshan mat hoiye.. ammi ko nahi pata chalega unhe araam se kahiye & suggested her what to reply...

haseena replied fumbling what he suggested...

ammi : ohh achaa... theek hai tu neeche aaja phir saath mai nashta krlenge... mai jati hoon..

hm : ji.. ji.. ammi.. hum.. aate hai..

And ammi went down... haseena closed her eyes and kept her head on his chest and sighed a relief... haashh bach gaye..

anubhav caressed her hairs soothingly and lovingly with a smile seeing her finally relieved ... And then haseena moved her head from his chest & looked towards his face which was having a sweet smile...

hm : acha howa apko sahi waqt pe sab kuch sujh gaya nahi toh ammi hum dono ko yaha humare kamre mai ek saath dekh leti...aur pata nahi kya sonchkar pareshan hojati..

as lovingly cupped her face : ammi ko bhi hum apni maa mante hai toh unhe kese pareshan hone desakte the aur hum jante hai ammi, maa, pj ya kisi ko bhi ap pareshan dekhti hai toh ap pareshan hojati hai aur ap pareshan ho toh hum bardash nahi krsakte..

hm hearing his sweet words lovingly smiled.. anubhav's heart fluttered seeing her sweet smile and he smiled peacefully and lovingly gave her a sweet forehead kiss, keeping his lips on her forehead for sometime feeling peace.... Both has closed their eyes...

And then bidding each other smilingly goodbye he left for his house and haseena got ready and went to have breakfast with her ammi...

And then later that day as & ks did all the arrangements for anubhav's & haseena's court marriage.. Mpt members, ammi, maa and our anuseena were present in the court... Anubhav was wearing a cream sherwani not heavy, light one & his hairs nicely gelled, he was looking damn handsome and his happy face & smile were adding more to it.. and haseena was looking very beautiful in a red saree not heavy a light one & her hairs were open adding moree beauty to her pretty look...

Everyone was very happy... Then our anuseena were asked to sign.. Anubhav happily signed and as haseena was not at all ready for the marriage, her hand was hesitating to sign , everyone was busy in being soo happy but anubhav noticed haseena & kept his hand on her hand & said

as : hj ap ye shadi nahi krna chahti toh mat kariye sign... humare liye apse badhakar kuch nahi hai apka jo bhi faisla hoga hum apka saath denge...

he said slowly so it was only heard by haseena, she looked towards him and could only see true love and genuine concern fot her amd then she looked towards her family everyone was soo busy being so much happy and her ammi's & child thought came in her mind & all this convinced her mind to get married... so she smiled seeing them and then looked towards anubhav and smilingly blinked her eyes assuring him she is ready to get married and seeing her smile he too smiled & then she too signed.. And then made eachother wear beautiful flower garlands and then they were announced husband and wife...

Anubhav's happiness knew no bounds everyone came towards them ammi, maa & pj gave them blessings... everyone congratulated them happily were hugging, and making eachother eat sweet... and then they came out of the court marriage hall and were happily talking and teasing the newly married couple... and then they all were talking happily..

ss : ab Lucknow ke dsp sir aur Lucknow ki famous cop ek hi ghar mai rahenge kyuke ab ms toh apne sare saaman ke saath shift hojayengi dsp sir ke ghar... sir ab toh apko apke ghar ki security aur bada deni chahiye...

as : haa ss ye toh apne bilkul sahi kaha par sirf hj hi nahi and he moved towards ammi & said, : ammi ap hume apna beta toh manti hai na..?

ammi : arre ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai.. hum pure dil se tumhe apna beta mante hai..

as : toh kya ap humari ek khwahish puri krsakti hai?

ammi : bolo beta agar humare bass mai howa toh hum tumhari har khwaish puri karenge...

as : ammi humari khwaish hai ke ap bhi humare saath rahe.. hum chahte hai ke ap maa, hj aur hum sab ek saath ek hi ghar mai rahe..

haseena was shocked happily by hearing anubhav..

And everyone hearing him was very happy..

ammi shocked : arre beta ye tum kya keh rahe ho mai aise kese... nahi nahi beta mai aise nahi reh sakti...

as : ammi ap hume beta manti hai na toh plss mana mat kijiye na plss ammi..

maa : haa samdhan ji man jaiye na..

ammi : par hum... aise..

and then all were convincing her & then she looked towards haseena and she also nodded her head in a yess and her eyes requesting her to agree..

And then she finally agreed..and anubhav hugged her and then everyone else also joined the hug...

This was also one of the reason why haseena didn't wanted to get married & focus on her carrier as she did not wanted to leave her ammi alone in the house.... And without haseena saying anything anubhav understood her & also solved the problem...